Ugly cow!

It's seven in morning, the exact timing, for the boss to arrive in the building, employees rushed to their work, as they are scared of their boss, by time passing, the guards rushed out of the building, where the boss's car arrived

They opened the door for the boss, and he stepped out, the definition of handsome word, kim seokjin, the ceo of kim enterprise, he pulled out his goggles, his big doe eyes, plump lips, he walked in, each employee and staff bowed towards him.

Some of the employees wished him morning, and he wished them back, his voice soft yet dark, as he is strict when it comes to work, he entered inside the elevator, pressing his cabin's number, he sighed looking around the elevator.

Jin: i have to update these

He mumbled to himself, the elevator ding opened, he walked out, the guards on the corridor bowed towards him, and one of them wished him morning, he hummed entering inside his cabin.

He sat on his king sized chair, exhaling a deep sigh, he flipped the pages of the files, fully focused on them, as he wanted to check them yesterday but he is late to check, he eyed evey single word carefully on the file.

He was fully focused on them, when the door of his cabin burst opened, catching his attention, seokjin groaned, once he saw the person standing right infront of him, his younger brother kim taehyung, the lazy and stingy one among his whole family, who only lives on seokjin's earnings.

But still he walks and talks like a king, like he owns everything, the attitude he holds is unreachable, taehyung passed his big brother a smile, he sat Infront of his brother, keeping his legs on the table, just beside the files seokjin is checking.

Jin: sit properly taehyung!

He scolded his brother, taehyung shrugged his shoulders, looking around the cabin.

Taehyung : hyung you have painted your cabin wow!

Taehyung said, looking around the cabin with his wide eyes, seokjin slammed his fist on the table.

Jin: when you will start to work in here?

Seokjin questioned, taehyung's wide eyes widen more, taehyung grabbed an apple munching it.

Taehyung: yeah i've told you i will start working when i will get married and have fifteen kids, i don't wanna start working and then have kids and leave the world!

Taehyung replied, rolling his eyes, hugging the apple.

Jin: we all have to work, there's no benefit of running away from work!

Seokjin reminded, taehyung groaned, still munching the apple, he huffed crossing his arms.

Taehyung: okay i will start working now happy?

Taehyung asked, seokjin nodded his head focusing back on the files.

Jin: well y/n is coming today don't you dare to pull any kind of drama in here!