airport

Y/n and taehyung sat far from each other, huffing glaring, not averting their dangerous gaze from each other, taehyung digged his fork into the dinner, eating it aggressively, still glaring y/n

While she mumbled thousand of curses, grandma pointed her to eat, y/n smiled nodding her head, glaring taehyung back, eating aggressively, grandma tapped mrs kim's shoulder

Grandma : *whispering* they always do this?

Mrs.kim : no no they love each other but sometimes it happens!

Grandma nodded understanding

Taehyung : give me The juice honey!

Taehyung asked staring y/n, who just stopped eating glaring him, he intentionally pressured the last word, and smirked.

Mrs.kim : y/n he is asking for the juice!!

Y/n gulped, through gritted teeth, and passed him the juice

Taehyung : honey pour it for me

Y/n glared him and poured the juice for him mrs.kim pointed her to go and give him, as they were sitting far from each other, she grabbed the juice, digging her nails into the shiny glass, she extended the glass for him.

He glanced at the glass and back at her face, taking the glass from her, he slowly took a sip, and choked at her face, y/n closed her eyes, trying to calm down.

Mrs.kim : a-ah y-y/n the restroom is there!!

Mrs kim said, awkardly, pointing at left direction, y/n snatched the glass from his hand and splashed the juice at his face, he closed his eyes, trying to calm down.

Grandma : a-ah t-taehyung the restroom is there!

Y/n placed the glass back on the table, walking to the bathroom, taehyung rolled up his sleeves, getting up, his eyes burning, and he walked behind her.

Mrs.kim and grandma heard some breaking noises coming from the restroom direction, grandma stood up, and was about to talk to them, but mrs.kim stopped grandma to check, she sat back, glancing at the restroom direction worriedly.

Soon y/n walked out of the restroom, her lips bleeding, hair messy, dress tore, she sat on the chair, eating, huffing, and just she sat, taehyung walked in, with same wounds, messy hair, without blazer, he sat on his previous place, eating.

Grandma : OMO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TWO!?!?!!

Taehyung : nothing *wiped his mouth*

Mrs.kim handed both of them some tissues and they cleaned the blood on their mouths.

***

After dinner

Grandma : stay for some more time!

Mrs.kim : i'm sorry but we have to go it's also too late*awkward smile*

Grandma : yeah okay, then take care!