Revenge

The very next day, after y/n reached her home from jin's house, she got a text from seokjin that they will go on shopping tomorrow, as taehyung have ruined their plane yesterday, and now they are inside the mall at the very next day, for their engagement.

Y/n: I want This

She pointed at one of the dress inside the store

Jin: yeah it will look more beautiful on you*Smiled*

Y/n : A-h *Blush* i'm*Blush* not *Blush* even that beautiful *Blush*

Seokjin chuckled

Jin : Why your cheeks turned Into  tomato!?

He questioned, she palmed her both cheeks and shooked her head.

Y/n: it's nothing*Blush*

Jin : so let's buy this dress for the party?

Seokjin asked, Y/n immediately nodded

Seokjin handed his black card to the shop keeper, asking him to pack the dress for her, y/n looked around the store and when she glanced outside.

She cought a familiar figure, she glanced at Jin who was buzy talking with the man, she tip toed out of the store, walking closer to the person.

Y/n: UGLY BULL?, what is he doing here, *smirk* ooo he is with his girlfriend!, but he never had one?, yeah he is a playboy, he must be playing around.

Y/n's smirk widen, and she mumbled

Y/n: Revenge time!!!

Someone tapped her shoulder from behind, she flinched turning around finding seokjin.

Y/n : jin ah i forgot my card inside the store!

Jin : Oh so let me bring it

Y/n : no, you go and sit inside the car, I'll be quick, because i know where i've kept it!

Seokjin nodded

Jin : call me if something happens

Y/n : yeah yeah

Seokjin walked out of there, y/n turned to taehyung's table, she walked to them, and sat nearer them, trying to hear what they are talking.

Taehyung: oh come on have some lunch with me

Girl: but i wanna go home, mom will be mad at me for being late!

Taehyung: ugh!, leave her i'll talk to her, you know your hands are soo soft, can i hold them?

Girl: *blushed* yes you can

They were about to hold hands, but suddenly y/n screamed, from behind them, they flinched, turning to her.

Y/n: HONEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUR BABY SARANG IS WAITING FOR YOU FROM PAST THREE SECONDS!!

Y/n yelled, walking to taehyung, taehyung's eyes widen, he started panicking.

Y/n: TAE BABY!!, OUR ONE YEAR OLD CHILD IS WAITING IN THE CAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

Girl: who is she?

Taehyung: a-h sh-she is an ugly cow-

Y/n: AWWW ARE YOU STILL MADE AT ME BABY!?!!, I said i'm sorry!

Y/n said softly, walking to taehyung, who is standing panicking, she grabbed his collar, gently playing with his t shirt's button.

Taehyung was froze at his place, his eyes widen, he knows it's her revenge time.

Girl: hey hello?, who are you?, and why are you holding my boyfriend's collar?

Y/n: your boyfriend, *smirk* move aside, HE IS MY HUSBAND!

Girl: WHAT????!, YOU ARE MARRIED?

She asked from taehyung, who is in utter shock, not moving an inch.

Y/n: yes and from god's blessing, we have a daughter, well let me show you OUR DAUGHTER'S PICTURE!!

Y/n walked to the girl, unlocking her phone, the girl huffed, grabbing her bag, and she rushed out of there, taehyung panicked trying to follow her, but she was already disappered.

Y/n smirked at taehyung, he gritted his teeth.

Taehyung: WHO ASKED YOU TO COME IN BETWEEN HUH!?!

Y/n : yeah what did i do?

Taehyung : you stupid apple nose, why you pulled up that freaking act!??

Y/n : it was my revenge ugly!

Taehyung : UGHHH!!!

Taehyung couldn't hold it, as he pulled out his shoe, throwing it at y/n's face.

Y/n: HOW DARE YOU JERK!??

Y/n pulled out her heels, throwing it at taehyung's face, he turned left, and her heel hitted the man behind him, taehyung burst out laughing, but that didn't last long when her another heel hitted his face.

Taehyung groaned loudly.

Taehyung: HOW DARE YOU TO HIT MY HANDSOME FACE!!!

Y/n: handsome??, *Scoff* i will prefer dog's face instead of yours!

Taehyung: and I'll also prefer money's face instead of yours!!

Y/n: oh come on accept it that i'm soo beautiful

Y/n flipped her hair, crossing her arms.

Taehyung: BEAUTIFUL???, I GUESS YOUR FATHER NEVER SHOWED YOU THE MIRROR!!!

Y/n: i see my face every day in the mirror, and it's more beautiful then your freaking face!

Taehyung: come on you look like a boiled potato!

Y/n: AND YOU!!! YOU LOOK LIKE A FRIEND POTATO!!!

Taehyung: just wait ugly cow i will break your engagement soon!

Y/n: what will you do, or what are you going to do, that will not even budge my shoe!

Y/n left

Taehyung : because it will budge the whole ugly you!

**

Seokjin glanced at the watch, and he was about to get out of the car, when he saw her rushing towards him, she sat inside the car, closing the door with the loud thud.

Jin: everything is alright right?

Seokjin questioned, while staring her hair, which are all messed up, she laughed out awkardly, fixing her hair.

Y/n: yeah everything is alright!

She replied, he hummed, still not fully believing her, and there he noticed, taehyung fuming in anger, his hair messed up, the same design as y/n's hair, taehyung sat inside his car, closing the door with a loud thud.

He started the engine, droving away, seokjin sighed, knowing they fought again like cat and dog, seokjin started the engine, droving away from there.

The whole ride seokjin glanced at her again and again, finding her either fisting her palm, or mumbling some curses, and when she found him staring she laughs, he did laughed too, but the awkward one.

To Be Continued....