hair

Mrs

Mrs.kim : where WERE YOU?, ON BUSINESS WORK!?!

Mr.kim : yes!.

Seokjin taehyung and their father have landed in korea and the first thing mrs kim is doing, investigating their father.

Mrs.kim : WHO ARE YOUR BUSINESS PARTNERS, AND ALSO FROM CANADA?!

Mr.Kim : i have, ask t-taehyung!

Mrs.kim : taehyung spit the truth!!

Taehyung : yes there were!

Mrs kim death glared mr kim, mrs kim continued her investigation asking their father a lot of questions, seokjin looked around the hallway, tapping his feet on the ground.

He is waiting for that one particular person to appear, taehyung is rolling his eyes at no one knows who, while standing in between his parents, seokjin turned to the stairs, finding y/n walking down the stairs, he smiled.

As soon taehyung turned around and saw y/n walking down the stairs, his eyes widen, he immediately rushed to her, pushing seokjin away, who is was staring y/n lovingly.

Taehyung : HEY WITCH WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY PAJAMAS HUH!?!?

Y/n : *yawning* shut up ugly bull i have accidentally wore it!!.

Y/n rolled her eyes, pushing taehyung's face away, she stretched her head, yawning loudly, taehyung tried to hover on her, but she screamed on top of her lungs, when she saw seokjin standing, she rushed to him, hugging him tightly

Y/n : WHERE WERE YOU!?!?, LOOK WHY THEY DID TO ME!!

She cried out dramatically, hugging seokjin tightly, seokjin death glared mrs kim, mrs kim gulped looking around nervously.

Jin : now i'm here don't worry everything will be fine!

Seokjin mumbled softly, hugging her gently, she sniffed, humming

Y/n : i missed you so-

She was cutted off in between when taehyung's shining gucci shoe squashed into her face.

Y/n : WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM GODZILLA!!!!!

Taehyung : YOU UNBLESSED MY BLESSED PAJAMA!

Y/n : *hairflip* come on i have blessed them!

Taehyung : blessed!?!?, ONCE YOU WILL TAKE A BATH THEN DON'T FORGET TO GIVE THE PAJAMA TO SOME STRAY DOGS BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE THEM IN MY PAJAMA!!!

Y/n : YOU UGLY BULL!!

Y/n huffed, rushing to him, pulling his hair without any warning, he immediately pulled her back

Taehyung : you ruined my expensive pajama stupid girl!!

Y/n : SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!!!

Seokjin rushed to them, pulling y/n out of the mess, with lifting her up backwards