Orange juice

Nine in the morning, y/n stepped out of the taxi, with goggles on, heavy make up on, black short, which reaches till her knees, high heel on, she pulled out the goggles, flipping her hair, she walked inside her soon to be husband's building,

the employees sighed, bowing towards her, some wished her morning, she did wished them back, she turned around, once again flipping her hair, putting on her goggles, and suddenly she harshly bumped into someone

Her goggles fell of her face along with her, she raised her head, finding the kim taehyung standing Infront of her, rolling his eyes for the 100000th time at her, she huffed, standing up.

Y/n: CAN'T YOU SEE IDIOT!!

She yelled, stepping forward, standing Infront of him, he scoffed.

Taehyung: LOOK WHO IS CALLING ME IDIOT THE ONE WHO IS THE BIGGEST ONE AMONG US!!

Taehyung replied pushing her off the floor, y/n stood up, pushing him back.

Y/n: WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM UGLY!!

Taehyung who was on the floor, he placed his index finger on his chin, trying hard on thinking.

Taehyung: my problem is your ugly face!

Y/n: GET OUT OF OF MY WAY I'M HERE TO MEET MY PRICE SEOKJIN NOT YOU GODZILLA LIKE BULL!!

Taehyung: if i'm a bull then you-

Y/n cutted him off,

Y/n: DON'T YOU DARE TO UTTER THAT WORD!!!

Taehyung: UGLY COW!!!

He yelled jumping around, she fisted her palm.

Y/n: I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!!

Taehyung: UGLY COW UGLY COW UGLY COW UGLY COW!!!

Taehyung yelled, jumping around, while the employees stared them, with their files and stuff in their hands, they just stared both of them knowing it's the lastest episode of their drama.

Y/n grabbed his hair pulling them, he pulled her's back, with a loud thud they were on the floor, with y/n on top of taehyung, everyone gasped loudly, when taehyung slapped her face, she slapped him back immediately.

He pushed her away, they both stood infront of each other, she rushed to him, kicking his legs, he kicked her's back, she grabbed his collar.

Y/n: TODAY I WILL RUIN YOUR FREAKING FACE!!

Taehyung: AND WHAT ABOUT YOUR BITCHY FACE??

As both of them were going out of control, while beating each other, their hair were already messed up, her heels were broken on the floor, one of the employee rushed into the elevator, to call jin.

Employee: SIR THEY ARE FIGHTING IN THE LOBBY!

The employees yelled, panting heavily, pointing outside, jin's eyes widen, he stood up, rushing out of the room, he rushed into the elevator, and after few minutes, he rushed out of it, finding them cursing each other, pulling each other's hair.