grocery

Seokjin and his father made him work soo much, and after completing more then fifty files he entered inside his house, he glanced at the clock 1:20 at night, he groaned, when he remembered there are are no maids, and he have to request y/n to cook for him.

He pulled out his phone, finding it switched off, his battery is dead, he rushed upstairs, on his way to annoy her, he kicked opened the door, finding her soundly sleeping, she was hugging his pillow, his eyes widen, he rushed to her, snatching his pillow from her, hugging it tightly.

Taehyung : THIS UGLY COW!!

He yelled shooking her, but it was effecting her at all, she snored softly

Taehyung : WAKE UP!!

He yelled on top of his lungs, she unintentionally slapped his face in her sleep.

Taehyung laid on his side of the bed, he groaned, sitting up, facing her, he kicked her off the bed harshly, and she was on the floor groaning in pain.

Taehyung : go and cook for me!

Y/n : YOU UGLY ANNOYING BITCH WHY YOU KICKED ME HUH!?! DON'T YOU HAVE MANNERS HOW TO WAKE UP A BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!

Taehyung : SHUT UP AND GO COOK DINNER FOR ME!!

Y/n : i'm mr kim's daughter in law not his son's fucking servant GOT IT???

Taehyung : you are a servant now go and cook

He replied and started taking off his shoes and then socks

Y/n : OH SO I'M A SERVANT RIGHT??O

He immediately nodded

Y/n aggressively forcefully pulled out his blazer which he was wearing, trying to tear it, he chuckled, but that didn't lasted long, when she grabbed a scissor, cutting it, going insane.

Y/n : NOW LET ME COMPLETE MY WORK! HMMM

She was going insane, as he have ruined her sleep, he panicked, pushing her off

Taehyung : i said go and cook!!!

Y/n pushed him back and rushed out slamming the door behind

**

Taehyung walked inside the dining table, he sat on the chair, his eyes widen, when he saw a fully burnt omelette and a coffee Infront of him??, he raised his head finding her standing Infront of him, yawning.

Taehyung : WTF IS THIS!?!

Y/n : shut up i can only make these at this hour, eat it if you want to, and if you won't I DON'T CARE!

She replied, walking away from there, after few minutes he started eating the omelette slowly, and he finished it, he stood up walking back to his room.

He glanced at y/n sleeping, snoring

Taehyung : this cow only know how to sleep.....

He cursed her for 10 minutes straight after that he entered inside the bathroom, he changed into his pajama, walking back to bed, laying there, falling asleep.

***

Morning

Y/n : EOMMA ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!!

She asked from mrs kim, who is sitting on the couch, sipping the tea, smirking

Mrs.kim : yes

Y/n : you can ask the maid or the guards to do that, why ME?

Mrs.Kim : because i want you and taehyung to spent more time together, now let me call him and ask him