poison

Taehyung : HAVE YOU GONE MAD!?!?

Y/n : WHAT!?!

Y/n turned around and gasped when she saw the trolley blasting with useless things which obviously taehyung kept

Y/n : WHAT IS THIS!???!

Taehyung : they are my favorite things!

Y/n : FAVOURITE!?!? I DIDN'T KNEW THAT YOUR CHOICE IS USELESS JUST LIKE YOU!?!

Taehyung : watch your mouth before speaking about my beautiful things!

He said and hugged the trolley, y/n pushed the trolley and he fell down with it

Y/n : KEEP EVERYTHING BACK!!

Taehyung : no, we will go home with them!

Y/n : so you take your own trolley and i will take mine, fuck off i don't wanna hold these useless things and roam around the market with them, and what is this??! toilet cleaning brush???, this is your favorite thing?.

Taehyung : you don't interfere in my stuffs go and buy your own!!

He replied walking away from there with his blasting trolley, y/n sighed grabbing another trolley, she started doing shopping on her own

***

After some more minutes, y/n was done with shopping, she walked to the counter, she gasped, when she saw the long line, she looked around, trying to find taehyung.

But she wasn't able to find him, she shrugged her shoulders, more then twenty hours she was standing on the line, and there she heard the familiar voice, taehyung!, she rushed pushing people away, as soon people moved away, she found him, arguing with the counter man.

Y/n : hey idiot what are you doing!?!!

Counter man : look mam i have checked his everything properly, but he isn't accepting the last price!

Y/n : what???, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND KIM TAEHYUNG??, WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING???

Taehyung : listen go back and stay in the line ugly!

Y/n : shut up and pay the bill now!!!

Taehyung : i will never do that!!

Y/n : *pulled out her phone* hello eomma?

Taehyung immediately paid the bill, shoppers weren't even fitting in his hands, the staff helped him, the counter man checked y/n's stuff.

Counter man : 20$ Mam

Y/n : *gasp* 20$ only for these huh!?!

Counter man : it is mam i'm not lying!

Y/n : i don't care i will only pay 10$ that's it

Y/n replied, paying $10 and walking out of there, without even listening to the counter man

***