control

Mrs.kim : just let him come back once!

Taehyung : yeah mom you should cancel giving him money every month!

Taehyung and mrs.kim are sitting at their hallway and like any other child taehyung is doing Mischiefing.

Mrs.kim : you are right i should cancel It!

Taehyung : yes yes you should

Suddenly jin barged in the hallway

Jin : kim taehyung what was that!?

Taehyung : what!?!!?

Jin : that you did in the cafe!!

Taehyung : hyung that Donkey was the one who ruined my expensive lamborghini!!

Jin : and what you did in the cafe was wrong!!

Taehyung : i did nothing hyung !

Jin : stop lying how come you two lie soo eazily?!??

Taehyung : two what do you mean by two?!!?

Jin : you and Y/n !!

Taehyung : UGHHH don't compare me with that speghatti!!!

Jin : look mom how he Is talking about her

Mrs.Kim : *Slapped taehyung* why you *Slapped again* always *slapped again* disturb my *Hardest slap* daughter in law *Final slap*

Taehyung : Yeah mom stop beating me for that dumb head!!!!!!!

Mrs.Kim : GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!!*Throwed slipper at him*

Taehyung stood up from the couch, he slipped due to his mother's slipper attack, after too many struggles, he finally arranged to get out of there.

***

Y/n : ugh mom i wanna go to salon fast!!

Y/m : yeah yeah, wait a minute, what will change in your face, even if you will go to salon your whole life?

Y/n : *Whinned* STOP MOM!!

Y/m : Shut up and give this sweet to mrs kim, and tell her that i gave her, DON'T YOU DARE TO TAKE YOUR OWN NAME AND TAKE THE CREDITS!!

Y/n : yes i will, now can i leave!?!

Her mother nodded and y/n immediately rushed out of there.

***

Y/n : EOMMMAAAAAA!!!!

Mrs.Kim : yes daughter?

Y/n smiled widely, hugging mrs.kim tightly.

Mrs.Kim : come have some tea with me

Y/n : no no i was passing by, so i thought to give you this, because i've made them from my own hands only for you my beautiful mother in law!

Mrs.Kim : AWW!! look how caring daughter in law i got *Hugged her*

Y/n : so i have to go now BYEEEEE!!!!

Mrs.kim nodded, y/n turned around, only to her bumped into someone's hard chest, she raised her head, finding taehyung standing just inches away from her.

He immediately pushed her off the floor, and he passed by her, y/n stood up, she searched something inside her backpack walking after him, and he splashed the water on his face, making him soaked.