missed call

Morning

It's morning 7:40, y/n is still sleeping, taehyung and mrs kim are having tea  in hallway, suddenly taehyung spoke

It's morning 7:40, y/n is still sleeping, taehyung and mrs kim are having tea in hallway, suddenly taehyung spoke

Taehyung : mom i wanna ask you something!

Mrs.kim hummed in respond

Taehyung : did jin hyung came here someday?

He asked firmly mrs kim made a confused face

Mrs.kim : ummmmm one day i remember a maid told me that jin came here, unfortunately i was not home at that time and you were at work

Taehyung : so why you didn't tell me about his visiting before!?!?

Mrs.kim : what happened is something is wrong??

Taehyung : y/n!

Mrs.kim : did he do something to her???!

Taehyung : i think so, yesterday e inside the restaurant, and we saw him i don't know what happened to y/n, she was soo scared of him, and he was also acting weird!

Taehyung : i have to ask her!!

Mrs kim nodded

Mrs.kim : *teasing* someone is being overprotective hmm?!

Taehyung : *sighed* i'm protecting my child

He mumbled 'and wife' lowly, but mrs kim heard him

Mrs.kim : i'm proud of you my son!

Taehyung hummed

****

Y/n P

Y/n P.O.V

I slowly opened my one eye, and saw taehyung laying next to me, i closed my eyes again, his giant hands are stroking my hair??, omg his eyes are soo full of love, what is he doing laying so closer to me, does he always lay beside and do this?.

I turned the other side, and i heard a sigh from his side, i couldn't hear him properly but he was mumbling something, i turned to him, intentionally hugging his waist, i wanna hear what he talks behind my back, OMO he hugged me back!!, soo gently and lovingly, is this is my jerk enemy husband??.

Taehyung : i don't know why but i can't see you suffering

Wtf he loves me or something?!?!

Taehyung : i only want to see you suffering from my hands!!

Dumb head ugly bull!

Taehyung : only i have rights to hurt you my ugly cow!!

Wtf he is insulting me this much lovingly!!!!

Taehyung : your face is like a potato but it's my favorite vegetable!!

I will kill him tonight!!!

Taehyung : your words are like a poison but i still want to drink them, and i will still be alive

No no you are wrong i'm going to kill you today!!

Taehyung : you are a burden in my arms which i love to hug at nights and hurt when the sunrise!!

I'm a burden this is how he is confessing!!?!!!!

Taehyung : you are trash *received a slap*

Y/n : stop calling me with hose names!!

Taehyung : *laughing* i knew it

Y/n : what?!!

Taehyung : that you are awake!

Y/n : *whinned* you ruined my sleep!!!

Taehyung : lazy cow go and do some work!

Y/n : why??, doctors told me to not do any work until i give birth!!

Taehyung : *groaned* atleast get up i wanna sleep too!!

Y/n : *hissed*

Taehyung : w-what h-happened??

Y/n : *hissed hard*

Taehyung : *panicking* Y-Y/N W-WHAT H-HAPPENED??!

Y/n : *hissed more hard*

Taehyung : *panicking* Y/N Y/N????

Y/n : AAAAAGH!!!!

Suddenly she screamed out, taehyung grabbed her wrist and made her sit on his lap, as he was panicking

Y/n : *hissed* my pain is saying i will go!!

Taehyung : what?

Y/n : pain will go if you get up and leave the room come on fast fast!!

Taehyung : WTF Y/N??, i thought it's something serious!!

Y/n : *laughing* your face was very funny when you started panicking!!!

Taehyung rolled his eyes

Taehyung : don't think i was worried about you i was kust-

Y/n : just what?!?

Taehyung : just worried about my child i know his situation right now being inside a witch isn't eazy!!

Y/n : KIM FREAKING TAEHYUNG!!!!!

Taehyung stood up and rushed out of the room, she whinned and laid on the bed, she covered herself with the blanket and soon she fell asleep

****

Y/n : eomma he said that!

Mrs.kim : TAEHYUNG *slapped taehyung*

Taehyung : *received a slap* i was *received a slap* saying the truth *received a slap*

Mrs.nim : next time if you said something to my daughter in law then i will tell you!!!

Taehyung groaned and continued eating

Y/n : eomma he was even not taking me out when i was hungry *tearing up* i'm not doing this to make him suffer it's because of my pregnancy cravings!!

Taehyung : YOU ARE DOING THIS TO MAKE ME SUFFER EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!

Mrs.kim : leave this jerk he has no brain listen whenever you are hungry or something just give me a missed call and i will beat this jerk!!

Y/n nodded happily

Taehyung : yeah let my team partner come and i will show you two!!

Mrs.kim : yeah yeah you and your team will never win against us got it?!

Taehyung rolled his eyes and continued eating

****

To be continued