Canada

Y/n : KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!

She huffed, rushing after him.

Taehyung : Fuck!
He cursed under his breath when he saw the pool infront and y/n behind with death glaring eyes

Y/n didn't wasted a second and pushed him with her full force, and with blink of an eye, he was inside the pool, his whole body was soaked, taehyung groaned and he sneezed

Taehyung : ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND *SNEEZE*

Y/n : ewww my ears!! *she covered her ears with her palm, because taehyung sneezed too loud!*

Y/n : you look more ugly when you are soaked *COUGH*

Taehyung : *Smirk* and aou look like an alien with flour all over your monkey face *SNEEZE*

Mrs.Kim : OMO WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE OH MY GOD Y/N TAEHYUNG!!!!!!

______________________________________

Y/n : *Sob* eommma i promise this clingy monster pushed me first *Sob* *Sob*

Y/n hugged mrs.kim, as her mother and seokjin also arrived there, she sniffed in her arms, pointing at taehyung, who's face held a shocked expression.

Mrs.kim : TAEHYUNG!!

Y/m : no i'm sure she is the one, who started all of this!

Her mother hugged taehyung, patting his head.

Taehyung : right aunty, she is the one who started the drama in the mall *SNEEZE*

Y/m : oh dear you catched cold, let me some soup for you!

Y/n : *whinning* YOU NEVER MADE ME A SOUP!!

Mrs.kim : she didn't started any drama, stop lying you jerk!!

Taehyung : i'm not lying, yesterday i was in mall for some personal shopping with jungkook, and suddenly she appeared and she told jungkook that she is my wife!!