photos

Guard : yes sir i will.

The guard checked on taehyung and passed his stuff the other way, soon taehyung received his stuff back.

Taehyung : *sigh* good

Guard : sir after 20 minutes is the flight so you need to wait!

Taehyung : why i need to wait huh!? I know you steal my luggage!!

Guard facepalmed

Taehyung : i will stay here until 20 minutes are finished!

Taehyung stood there at the same spot without moving a single muscle.

After 20 minutes, he walked inside the airplane, he sat on his seat, he looked around the plane, judging everyone out there

Taehyung : UGHH!, i paid this much, only for this plane, my private jet was way too better then this, it's luxurious, big and comfy, but mom didn't let me take it, look at this lady she is soo happy, while sitting in this cheap plane, and look at this man, he is acting rich but he is not because i'm the richest one here, in this plane!

He mumbled, judging and glaring people around the plane, suddenly an old lady sat beside him.

Taehyung : *pulled out his glasses* hey why are you sitting here!?!!?!

Old lady : son-

Taehyung : SON!?!!??

Old Lady : young man, i can't walk till the end my seat is in the last but i guess this seat is empty so i just sat!! If you didn't like it then i will leave

Taehyung : no, you can sit here gimme your ticket

She handed him the ticket and he stood up and left for somewhere

***

Air hostess : but we can't take it back because the plane is already started!

Taehyung : i don't care just take this and give the price back to me!

Air hostess : but-

Taehyung : just give me

Taehyung forcefully handed her the ticket and she hesitantly took it, handing him some money back

Taehyung : *glared* don't act like you are doing a favor for me it's my own money got it!?!

She nodded taehyung left, sitting back on his place, the money he was holding, he handed it to the old lady beside him.

***

After 11 hours he landed in canada and found his dad's canada hotel location and made his way there to surprise them

Jin P.O.V

I left my wedding held in between, and rushed here to know what happened to him, only to find no reason, literally no reason, dad called me here, and now he have been asking me to stay with him longer, he also snatched my phone.