Chapter 1

It's 60 years before the Gods travel to Rome. A child has just been born. Not quite, mortal, but also not quite a demigod either. She was a child of a nymph and a mortal. This child's name was Hallie.

Hallie grew up with her mother, near a little river. She had a magical singing voice, it was her way of escaping the world. For 16 years, she went between her mother and father. Nothing was really interesting. She had a few men try to court her.

She was quite beautiful. Her hair was a light copper brown, that seemed to compliment her sapphire blue eyes. Her skin was a perfect beach tan. She looked much like her mother. She  was so ravishing that eventually she took the affection of the sun god Apollo.

His golden hair and blue eyes seemed to blend in perfectly with with his natural tan. They fell for each other, they had been together for months, when Apollo popped the question. Hallie said yes on one condition, they wouldn't have a godly wedding, they would have a mortal wedding.

And that's exactly what happened the next day they were married, in a private forest away from both their families. No one knew of the marriage and that's how they wanted it. Everything was in peace, until Poseidon and Zeus caught sight of her.

For 4 years, they each pursued her, each trying to force themselves onto her. She prayed to any gods that would listen, no one answered. She ran from the water , always watching the sky. She ran from her family, her friends, her life. Apollo couldn't help her with Zeus finding out.

2 months after being on the run, Zeus and Poseidon slaughter her parents, trying to get her back home. She didn't instead Hallie went to the underworld hoping Hades would let her say a final goodbye, understanding her situation.

He turned her away.