Chapter 7

The Three were meant to go to the beach alone. That's what they thought at least. The gods and campers slowly followed them in separate directions. The gods tried to cover their aura as much as they could.

When they got to the beach a woman was splashing in the waves. She had had a tale that faded from a pale gray to a dark blue ombre. Her light brown copper hair was french braided down her back. A silver laurel crown sat on top of her head. She wore sun with a wave crest necklace, she had a dark sapphire ring, a silver banded wave bracelet, a diamond ring, and what looked to be a wedding band.

The jewelry seems awfully familiar. The woman swam closer. As she landed in the sand, her tail shimmered and turned into legs. Her skin was a beautiful beach tan a little darker than Percy's. She was wearing a flowing sage green dress, her feet were bare. The woman's eyes were a dashing sapphire blue.

She smiled, "The young heroes came, how was training?" The boys were confused. "Okay, I get inside everyone's eyes, I'm the villain. Aren't eye. How about I tell you my name. It's Hallie.'' The boys were shocked. She seemed so nice. The big three were trying not to run to their children. Apollo was trying not to cry. And the rest of the Olympian were trying to figure out who she was. The campers thought she looked familiar.

"Before we begin, how would little guests like to come out?" "What guests were the only ones here?" Percy asked. Hallie just chuckled. She started humming. It seemed to dance through the air, going around the chosen boys. Once the song had reached the gods and campers, their eyes glazed over and they walked out in sync.

Hallie stopped humming as everyone was out, 20 feet from the boys. Hallie was 5 feet from the boys on the opposite side closest to the ocean. "Now, shall we begin?" She asked, taking her time staring at each boy. "Yes." they said at once. Hallie took a deep breath before walking toward the boys, and tapping each of their heads.

She started singing.

"Where the North wind meets the sea

There's a river full of memory

Sleep, my darling, safe and sound

For in this river, all is found

In her waters, deep and true

Lie the answers and a path for you

Dive down deep into her sound

But not too far or you'll be drowned

Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear

And in her song, all magic flows

But can you brave what you most fear?

Can you face what the river knows?

Where the North wind meets the sea

There's a mother full of memory

Come, my darling, homeward bound

When all is lost, then all is found"

The boy's eyes glazed over while she sang. The test began, what was only a few seconds for everyone else was what felt like horse for them.

Their test was the memories.

A/N: What do you think the memories are and how will they react?