Chapter 2

Hallie turned away from the gods, the only one she still cared for was Apollo. Apollo would every so often disguise himself as a different mortal, guiding his wife. Finally  after another 2 years, Poseidon and Zeus cornered her, instead of trying to get with her again, they cursed her.

She was bound to the sea, the water, the place she ran from the most. She became a mermaid, she was now immortal, another thing she never wanted. There was one issue with their curse, she was made a siren. When Hallie married Apollo her voice was made even stronger, it became a weapon, and enchantment.

She put it to use. As Greece moved to Rome, as it moved with the west, she created the legend of the siren. She targeted the god's children, but never dared harming Apollo's children of course. She mainly looked for male Children of the Big Three. The ones who harmed her the most.

She would lure them in with her song, and put them to the test. To see if they were anything like their parents. If they were she sent a message, she sent them to Hades. She didn't kill them, only moved soul there and it was quite peaceful actually. The ones who weren't like their parents  she would erase their mind.

Eventually she tried to create more sirens, but it backfired, and she made the sirens that are told most in the myths. The ones that showed your flaw, the ones that ate you. They were her mistake, so she banished them to the Sea of Monsters. Hallie had met many different heroes through the generation, Odyssey, Jason, Hercules. She also saw many.

Such as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. Over 200 years ago she went silent, no more souls, no more tests, The Big Three noticed, they had hoped she faded, as her story was forgotten. Apollo was heartbroken.

But Hallie didn't fade, she hid until it was time for her plan to come in action. She waited for three children of the Big Three to come along. Male children. She knew the future, of what to come. 9 years before Percy Jackson showed up at camp, she took the mist and hid as a 6 year old child of Apollo.

The mist made her have dark golden hair, forest green eyes, but kept her tan skin. She of course had Apollo's musical abilities. Percy came when she was posed as 15. She was forgotten at camp, hidden in the shadows. Now the war with Gaea's over and she is back in her original form, almost 22, when she stopped aging. It was time to start coming out of hiding.

It was time to make her call.