Chapter 17

Hallie got up from the bed. She led them over to the couches and coffee table a few feet from the bed. She beckoned them to sit down across from her. The Big Three were silent, their faces filled with grief.

"It's been awhile hasn't it?" Hallie started. Poseidon was the first of the Three to speak. "Hallie, what I did all those years ago was selfish. You told me to back away to stop. And I didn't listen. I had a wife, my son, and I still tried to force myself on you." He stopped and took a breath. "I tried to get Zeus to help me and I still failed. I hope one day you can forgive me for my actions." Poseidon stopped his voice cracking.

Zeus started next. "When Poseidon asked me to help I should have turned away, or tried to at least stop him. I've had hundreds of affairs. You caught my eye and I once again couldn't stop myself. I helped curse you and made you run. I'm deeply sorry, truly."

Hades was up next and he wasn't sure what to say. So he went towards his heart a little more. "I'm a stubborn god. When you came down to ask me that day. I was angry, I turned you away. I knew what was happening. I'm sorry if I could show you your parents once again I would. But they chose for rebirth, they have a new life."

Hallie was trying not to cry at this point. "You cursed me. Made me into what I am today. But it wasn't for the worst, it gave me a new perspective on the world." His tears were starting to show. "I know that what you guys did in your minds was something I could never forgive you for, but do.'' She took a deep breath.

"I forgive you. I've forgiven you for decades now." But that made the Big Three wonder something. "Then why still go after our children?" Poseidon and Zeus asked. Hallie chuckled. "Because I was trying to get you here, to have this conversation. But you guys never showed up for your children. But the three you have now are the most important ones you care about the most."

Hallie stood up. "I believe it's time we open the door so little eavesdroppers come out." She whipped open the door while wiping away her tears. All the gods and demigods were either pressed up against the door and all. Leading it was Apollo, Jason, Percy, and Nico. They all chuckled. "We didn't kill each other, don't worry." The four looked at each other and a relationship blooming.

A/N: There only like 2 or 3 chapter left maybe one more. This story didn't go as planned but I'm happy with the turnout.