Chapter 13

Hallie calmed down, she went back to the land. Her breathing was heavy. The Big Three was frozen, she had been pregnant but who was her lover? Hallie wouldn't look at anyone, she kept her eyes on her stomach, slowly rubbing it. She hadn't touched it in years. Even the boys were confused, they never saw nor were told anything that implicated anything of the sort.

Annabeth Chase and her mother Athena spoke up, breaking the long silence. "You're not speaking in past tense, does this mean your lover is still alive?" Hallie still didn't look up. "Perhaps, although I believe Athena has already made her guess,, haven't you?" She lifted her head and locked eyes with Athena. She raised an eyebrow as her Son, wave crest necklace dangled across her neck.

Realization came across Athena's face. "No, no you can't be you wouldn't be okay with everything he's done." Hallie smirked. "Oh I can, because for the years I was on the run, he guided me along, spent time with me as much as he could, how do you think this baby came along." Athena couldn't believe it. Out of everyone HIM. "He's had dozens of kids, affairs and you're okay with that?" Hallie chuckled, it turned into a full blown burst of laughter. Her lover misled it had been too long since he had heard it.

"You think I don't know that, did you know there has only been one group of demigods who have never heard my song. Do you know who they are? Hmm, I'll tell yah the sunshiney kids of Apollo," She chuckled again. "You know I heard you met another Apollo kid today, the mystery singer, quite talented, actually sadly forgotten amongest the camp." Everyone was confused how she knew that.

"Came to camp at 6 years old, welcomed to camp, then forgotten as if she never existed. Went on quests secretly, no one would notice she was gone, her own cabin mates didn't even know she was there. She saw the downfall of Luke Castellan, saw Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase's uprising. She saw Nico Di'Angelo, grow up, lose his only family. She saw The Seven come together and do something amazing, yet no one still noticed here. Until tonight." Her vice seemed a little shaky.

"How do you know all that?" Piper asked. Hallie sighed. "Ms.McLean I was there." Piper went right back. "What do you mean you were there, I looked at the entire crowd and never saw you." Glue once again sighe. "Of course you didn't see me in the crowd who said I was in the crowd," Her form flickered rapidly. "Ms.Mclean to answer your question from earlier, you didn't see me in the crowd because I was the one in front of it."

Her form stopped flickering, and in front of him once again, was the mystery girl. Hallie was there all along, she had proved her point.