Important Announcement

Hi guys!

So, I'm nearly finished with Honey's Biker, and I have some announcements about what is coming in the future for the Devils Angels and more!

Number one on the agenda list is to edit this book, fix mistakes with spelling and more. That means after Honey's Biker is finished being published, I'm going to take down this story for editing first. I'm going to republish the edited chapters as they are finished, I'm not going to be rewriting much no important plot points or things of that nature will be changed just simple edits and fixes.

Number two, once I finished the edits on this book I will more onto Honey's Biker. I will edit chapter by chapter and republishing just like this story. Again, not changing major parts of the story just fixing simple things that can be annoying for you readers to see and try and read through.

Number three, as for the future and what I'm going to move onto next I have zero idea. I have a book 3 for this series in my drafts, four chapters done and I can publish those to see how you all feel and if you all like them I can work on that book but if not, I'll take any ideas you guys may have, things you'd like to see written by me. I'll take suggestions for genre or ideas or characters you'd like to see, feel free to comment them here or message me!

And finally number four, I'm nearly 21 years old, I started writing these stories at 16/17 I believe, I had more free time them and less responsibilities back then now however I live with my boyfriend, have a cat and regularly babysit and help out my friends and more. I say that all to say that, updates will be slow, not weekly but I'll try to get two out per month when I can. I'm letting you all know in advance that any new books or stories will be slow and often left alone for a couple weeks at a time, but I'm going to work my hardest to not disappear like before.

For now that's all, I love you guys and I hope to keep writing and doing more!

- rose <3