Chapter 7

~Ella is 14 and Beast is 17.~ ~Its early December.~

"We have two weeks before Christmas break you guys!" I called out to my group of friends as well sat at our table.

"Yes! Finally." Lulu says, sighing happily.

"It's actually been the longest fucking year." Jess said, angrily looking at her report card.

"Here, let me see." I said and reached over to grab the paper work.

"Damn Ella! Come here Doll." A voice called out.

Turning I seen Julian Campbell. He's 18, and on the varsity football team.

"Don't call me Doll." I yell back with a glare and then turn back to my friends.

Huffing I drop back into my chair and look at Jess's report card. She passed all her classes as usual, she's the nerd of our group.

"Come on Doll, don't be so mean." Julian taunts again.

I just ignore him, he'll eventually leave.

"Ella. Little innocent Ella. Come, just talk to me. I'm no older then that biker of yours. Hmm, what's his name Beast?" Julian spits out Beast's name like its poison.

I just keep talking to my friends, he can keep talking to himself.

"Doesn't he call you Doll? Hmm Belly?" This time he gets closer to my table.

Jess starts to stand but I grab her hand and shake my head no, "Don't do anything. Let him look like an idiot talking to himself."

She glares at him but nods and sits back down.

I turn to look at the rest of the group, "Don't do anything. He wants one of us to react, mostly me and if we do he wins."

They all nod and got back to eating.

"Belly! Damn it girl. Listen to me. I could treat you right! Not have you on the back of a damn bike all the time." He yelled, obviously upset I won't talk to him.

He came closer to point he was standing right behind me. He placed his hand on my shoulder and forced me to turn around to face him, "Is that what you want?! Someone who is a no good biker boy?! In a biker gang?! Someone who won't be able to provide for you?!"

I don't say anything, I don't let my face show any emotion and I just stare up at him.

"You're such a bitch you know that? I'm a nice guy. I am. You just push me to this point of being rude and mean." He screams.

"She obviously don't want anything to do with you buddy." Someone says, pulling Julian away from me.

Julian shrugs then off and turns to face whoever touched him. I look to, and its Beast.

"So, Julian is it?" Julian nods and Beast continues, "I do believe she said that only I can call her Doll. And I do believe she doesn't want a damn thing to do with you. And, for your fucking information," he pauses and gets closer to Julian, "I make more money then you ever will. I make enough to support me and her, and even her entire family. And, its called an MC motorcycle club, we ain't a damn gang and, I'm more man then you ever will be. So get the hell out of here and if I find out you're messin' with her again, I'll get a few of my buddies to come along with me to kick your ass, understand?" He finishes with a growl.

Julian's smug look has disappeared and now he looks like he's going to cry or piss himself, or both, "Y-yeah." he stutters and then runs right past Beast.