Chapter 15

~The last Chapter was the second week of November, this is the Tuesday of the third.~

"Ella, come here please." Rage called to me from his room.

I look over at Joey sleeping in his swing and then walk from my room making sure to leave the door open and go over to Rage's room.

I knock on his doorway, "Yes?"

He glances up from his mess, "So, I met a girl but she doesn't know I'm part of the club. She just moved to this little town and doesn't know about the MC but tonight, we ride and its town night and we go right past her house. She's gonna see my cut, the rest of us and my bike." He rushes out all in one breath.

"Breathe Rage, breathe. Just calm down. If she likes you enough and you think she's the one then you being apart of the club shouldn't mean anything. If she likes you or wants to get to know you better then you being apart of the club shouldn't mean anything."

"Are you sure though? I mean, Lolita lost it when she found out Ironhead was part of the MC."

"That was, well different and you know that. Just be yourself and do what you do best."

"What's that?"

"Be a dumbass." I laugh at his reaction.

"Thanks Belly." He says, giving me a hug.

I hug him back and right as I'm about to say something, we both hear Joey begin crying, "No problem Rage. But as you can hear, I gotta go tend to my child."

He nods at me and then I turn to leave. As I'm walking back to the room, Joey stops crying. I basically run the rest of the way to my room because he never just stops, I get to my still open room door and the first thing I see is the same British prospect staring at Joey, "Hey Spike."

He whips around to face me, "Hi."

"What are ya doing in here?"

"Comin' to see Beast and I just seen a cryin' baby and it shocked me." He says sheepishly.

"Oh, you don't know do you?" I ask quietly.

"Know what?"

"Beast disappeared almost a year ago."

"Oh, I know that. I just thought he'd of come back by now." He says quickly.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Nothing, nothing." He answers shaking his head.

My mouth forms an 'o' shape and then he looks back at Joey, "Yours?"

I nod, "Mine."

"Name?"

"Jonathan but everyone calls him Joey or Marshmallow."

"How old?"

"About a month."

And then suddenly something clicked, "If you're back, that means my brothers are back! Right?" I squill.

He laughs at my outburst but nods, "They're outback. Did they know about Beast and Joey?"

"Yea." I pick up Joey and get his bottle along the way, "Now come on and close the door. I'm going to go see my brothers." I tell him and walk past him.

I wait for him to close the door and then I walk down the stairs. I run past all the people downstairs and then out to the back. I push open the door with my shoulder and then start looking around for the boys. I see Jr. and Jason on the far side of the yard. I make my way over to them and I'm instantly pulled into hugs and given kisses on my forehead. And before I know it, Joey is being pulled from my arms into Jason's and Joey is just staring up at him.

"Where's Jack?" I ask to no one in particular.

Jason looks up from Joey, "He should be out front his bike fucked up halfway so he had to ride bitch with Jr."

I nod and then smack his arm, "No cursing in front of him. I know he's only a month old but I don't need my son running around calling everything a bitch or fucker."

He laughs at me and so does everyone else.

"Okay, come on with me to go find Jack-Jack."

"Why?"

"Unless you want to feed or change him or rock him when he starts screaming bloody murder I suggest you tag along Jase."

His face drops and then he looks down at Joey who is still just staring and he starts walking along side me.

We eventually get to the front and I see Jack in the open workshop already dirty and working on his bike, "Jack!"

He turns and looks at me and his face splits into one of his classic grins as he walks over to me, "Belly!" He yells back in his deep voice. And then looks at Joey, "Joey!"

He goes to reach for him and I step in, "No sir, you're filthy and there isn't any way you're holding, touching, kissing or talking to my son when you look like that." I say shooing him to go clean up.

"Aww come on Belly! I played with you when I was covered in mud." He whines.

I shake my head, "I don't care what you did. This is MY child, so go clean or you're not holding him."

"Fine. I'll go clean up." He sighs as he jogs to the house.

I turn and look at Joey, he's staring up at Jr. now, "Belly he's beautiful." He says.

"Thanks Jr." I say smiling at him.

"How are ya doin'?" Jason asks.

I look over at him and take a deep breath, "I'm alright, doing better that's for sure. Before Joey I was a mess. I wouldn't eat or get out of bed for days at a time. Mr. H or Shank would have to sit by me and make sure I ate everything. But after the accident and finding out about Joey and the funeral, I'm doing much better. I finally feel like I'm getting back to my old self."

He nods and pulls me into a hug, "That's great Belly. I'm sorry about Beast." He says, his voice muffled by my hair.

I pat him lightly on the back, "I know, me too Jr. Me too."

.

Chapter 15 is complete ! ✔  Until next time.

- love rose 🌹