Chapter 3

~Ella is now 13 and Beast is 16.~

"No! I hate tomato! Its disgusting!" I yell down to Drew who is taking orders for burgers.

"Then who wrote for you to get extra tomatoes?!" He questions.

"Probably one of the other idiots down there!" I yell back.

He gasps and yells back, "Never!"

I laugh at his dramatics, "Well now you know! If you get tomato on mine I'll kill you! I know where you sleep at night!"

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Try me! Now hurry up, I'm hungry." I whine.

"Fine, I'll be back."

"Be safe, love you!"

"Always! Love you too!"

And then the door is slammed shut.

"Belly!" One of my many brothers yells to me.

"Yes?" I call out.

"Come here!" Allen calls out.

Sighing, I push myself off my bed and make my way to his room.

I throw open the door and lean against the doorframe, "Yes?"

"Will you help me clean up in here?" He asks sweetly, sending me a cheeky grin.

Sighing, I walk into his room and start picking up clothes off the ground and throwing them all in the hamper for washing. Then I grab a trash bag and throw away empty water bottles and throw away food containers. Then I pile all the dishes up and hand them to him, "You get to wash, dry and put these away and then vacuum in here and sweep and mop your bathroom, and make your bed." I end by giving him a pat on the back and walking back to my room.

I make my way back to my room and throw the door closed. I clean up the small mess I have and then sit at my desk and turn my TV on to watch Family Guy.

Finally, Drew comes back with our food. We all take our food into Drew's room and sit somewhere on the ground or his bed to watch TV together while Ma and Dad eat downstairs together as a sort of date night.

~Next Day. Its a Thursday. Its close to the end of the school year, they have two more weeks. Ella is in 8th grade, she skipped 5th grade. Beast dropped out of school as a Freshman.~

Almost Friday. One more day. You can do this Ella.

My thoughts when my alarm went off this morning. Its 6:30 a.m. I'm the one who makes breakfast on Thursdays.

I wash my face and brush my teeth and do my hair. I leave getting dressed for after breakfast. I make my way downstairs and put coffee to start for my parents and the eldest of my brothers. I make an omelette with bacon for my Dad, Drew, Allen, and Ma. I make some frenchtoast for myself, Jason and Jack, Jr, and Jimmy. I put all the food on the table along with toast and butter and syrup with cups and the whole gallon of orange juice.

By the time I'm done, its 7:20 a.m so I run upstairs and change and then run downstairs as the rest of the family comes from their rooms and takes their seats to eat. I take my seat and begin eating.

"Ella, today I want you to go down to the MC's clubhouse." My Dad says while looking over the newspaper.

I look up at him like he's crazy, "Okay, but why? What for?"

"I need you to start walking with a biker. Some bad people are coming to town and I don't need you walking from your school to Drew's alone. Ask for Shank, he knows what I want and you'll get along with him." he explains.