Chapter 8

I drop my head into my hands and begin crying. But not from the pain, but from the anger and stress I feel. I feel anger over the fact my own parents could just throw me out like I mean absolutely nothing. As if they haven't been raising me for fourteen years. As if they haven't spent so many hours loving me and caring for me. I feel anger over the fact my Mom didn't say anything to try and save me, she just stared at me. I feel stress over the fact I have no idea what I'm going to do. No idea where I'm going to stay. No idea of how I'm going to survive.

Suddenly, a hand lands on my shoulder making me jump. I look up quickly and see the priest squatting next to me. I give him a weak smile and he gives me one back before he pats my shoulder again and then stands, "Move over child."

I slide over my bags and then I slide over. He sits next to me and looks at the crucifix hanging at the front of the church before he says, "I have no idea what is going on right now in your life and I do not wish to know if you do not wish to tell me. But I do want you to know that he," he points at the crucifix again, "he will be here for you no matter what. He will be there for you through every step of your life. And I know that God would never do something to you that you can not survive or get through. You will be just fine, no matter what. You will find your happiness again and find love and care. You will be just fine my dear child. Now if you need somewhere to stay, you are more then welcome to stay here. You can stay here for as long as you need." He gives me one more pat on the back and then stands and walks to the back of the church.

Beast's P.O.V

I heard the ringing of my phone waking me up from a deep sleep. Looking at the clock on my bedside table is says 10:45 p.m. Growling I slide up in bed and then grab my phone. Looking at the name is says Doll is calling, worrying me she never calls me so late. I answer it, "Hey Doll what's wrong?"

"Beast, I'm at the old church-" she gets out before she either hung up or her phone died.

"Fuck." I growl before throwing off my blanket and standing.

I slip on a pair of jeans, my boots, a black t-shirt and then my cut before, I throw open the door to my room in the clubhouse and make my way down to the bar.

"Where ya headin' to Beast?" Owl calls from the bar.

"Yea, its past ten and you're always asleep by now." Light says.

"Ella called. Says shes at the old church, she sounded like she'd been cryin' and needed help. So I'm gonna go help my girl and then kill whoever the fuck made her cry." I growl to them.

"I'm comin' with ya." Owl says and Light just nods and stands as well.

I just grunt and walk out the door. I walk over to my bike and get on. Soon enough the three of us are riding down the empty roads towards the old, beat up church on the other side of town.

Ella's P.O.V

"Beast, you came?" I whispered out as he stepped into the old Church.

"Course I did Doll. Now come on." He said.

"No. I'll be fine here tonight. I just wanted you to know where I was so you could tell Drew."

"You're coming with me even if I have to drag you with me," he paused and grabbed my bags giving them to the other bikers who came with him, "Now come on. Don't make me carry you." He growled.

Nodding, I stand and walk out behind him slowly and watch as the other two strap the bags onto his bike.

Beast turns to face me and pulls me into a bear hug and ask, "What happened Doll?"