Chapter 5

~Ella is 14 and Beast is 17.~

Beast's P.O.V

"No, Ma found your number again. She went through my phone and I don't know," Ella sighed and then took a deep breath and continued, "She screamed and yelled and was really upset to the point she cried. Then she called Dad, he wasn't so mad as much as disappointed. I don't think I've ever really disobeyed them on the same thing more then once before."

"Well, I'm sorry about that." I said slowly, thinking over my words, "I understand why they would hate for you to contact me in anyway. I mean damn, they won't even let you ride with me but they let you ride with everyone else."

"Yeah.." She trailed off, also thinking about her words, "Ma said that if it happens again, some serious things will happen but I don't think it'll be anything too bad."

"Alright, are you still willing to help me?" I quietly questioned.

"Of course. Its not just helping you anymore, you're my friend. You know me a lot more then anyone else does or has cared to know. I help my friends Beast, even when people think they aren't such good people." She said in a harsh tone to get her point across.

"But you're gonna end up gettin' into some serious shit Belly."

"I don't care."

"I do."

"Yeah, whatever. Well I just called to tell you."

"How are ya brothers?" I asked, not wanting her to hang up yet.

She let out a sad sign, "All them are gone. Drew left last night. I can't believe Dad has changed so much. I miss my Dad. He pushed them all away, was so mean to them. Tried to make them do some bad things." Her voice gets quieter as she talks.

"I'm sorry about that Belly. How is he treatin' you? I'll kill him if he's treating you bad."

She giggles and then says, "I'm alright Beauty, don't cha worry."

"Don't call be Beauty." I growl to her.

She let's out another giggle, warming my heart, "I'll call you whatever I want. But hey listen, I have to go. I'll talk to you later.

"No you will not and okay, Bye Belly."

"Bye Beauty."

"Do-" She hangs up before I can say anything, so I just growl at my phone and then put it back in my pocket.

I sit back on my bike and drive off to the clubhouse for the rest of the night. I had some business to take care of before Ella needed me again.

Ella's P.O.V

"Bye Beauty." I giggle to Beast and then end the call before he can say anything.

I put my backup phone under my matress corner and lay down on my bed. Its so quiet now, no noise from the boys rough housing or playing video games. I miss them all so much.

Allen moved out first. Dad had really been on him for a month and Allen snapped. Him and Dad had a screaming match about two weeks ago. Allen packed his things that night and was gone by the morning. He got himself a nice little house out by the city limits. Enough room for a whole family. I haven't been allowed to visit him, Dad won't allow it.

Next was Jack. He left two days after Allen, he didn't have much of a reason except Dad. He lives with Allen now.

Then was Jimmy, he just up and left during dinner about six days after Allen left. He found himself at Allen's home as well.

And then Jr. and Jason left together to Allen's to visit and just never came home, save to get their things.

Last was Drew. He left last night to Allen's. He said Dad wasn't a good man anymore, that he was trying to make him and the others do some bad things to harm the MC.

And now its just me. All alone in this big empty house with two very upset adults.

The boys had come by once, and Allen had given me a prepaid phone to call them on since Dad told me not to talk to them. I was thankful for that more then ever tonight because Ma had found Beast's number again. She had actually hit me, for the first time in over three years she slapped me. And then she cried because she was so mad and called Dad and he was angry as well.

The two of them have always seen me as their good child. The boys were great, but me? I always did and do what they say. I like to please people and make them happy. And listening to my parents no matter what seemed to make them less stressed and seem calmer.

So now that I've disobeyed on the same subject more then once, well they don't know why I've become such a 'wild, ungrateful child" as Ma puts it.

They just don't understand that I'm helping someone. Someone who needs help just like anyone else in this world. Someone who feels like he has to go up against the world. Someone who was thrown out by his own blood, by the very people who were meant to help him, love him, and protect him.

He is just trying to do his best with what he has. And no one but me and the MC seem to see that about Beast.

.

Chapter 5 complete! I hope you all enjoyed. I'll see you next time.

- love rose 🌹