Chapter 2

~Its been a year since the last chapter. Ella is 12 and Beast is 15.~

"Hi Ella." Mrs. H greeted me sweetly as I walked into the front office. 

I give her a friendly smile, "Hi Mrs. H. How are you?"

"I'm great sweetheart, how are you?" She asks returning my smile.

"I'm good as well, just here waiting for Drew that's all." I explain and then take my usual seat to wait for my brother to get out of school so he can take me to go get food with him and his friends.

I make the walk from my middle school to the highschool everyday to go with Drew and his friends to eat. It wasn't a very long walk and I enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine I got everyday.

We live in a very tiny town, only about 2,000 people total including the teens and little kiddies at the grade schools. We had three middle schools but only one highschool. Each middle school was within walking distance to the highschool. It's lovely.

"Yeah, that's the girl who burned her foot in my old house. What a clutz." The familiar voice of the boy who is my worst enemy drifts to my ears in the office.

Looking up, I turn to the hall and I see a slightly better looking Beast and about six other men varying in ages. Beast is pointing at me and all his friends are laughing.

Standing, I walk out to the hall and right into the group opposite Beast, "So you're not going to tell them how you scared the hell out of me?"

The group got quiet at that so I go on, "Yeah. Or how you use to eat the food I made all the time? Or how-"

"Okay that's enough." He growls, cutting me off.

"What's ya name sweetheart?" One of the oldest looking men in group asks, looking me up and down, undressing me with his eyes.

"Its Ella and I'm not your sweetheart." I say glaring at him.

"Oh feisty ain't cha?" He questions like a prick stepping closer again.

"Take one more step and I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine." I threaten, holding my ground.

He throws his head back laughing and then says, "As if, you're a tiny little thing." While taking another step, close enough for me to get him.

He throws his head back laughing again, which gives me an opportunity to kick him, so I do.

I use all the strength and force in my leg and I get him right in his junk.

His knees instantly buckle and he grab his crotch as he falls. All his buddies, including Beast start laughing loudly at the old man.

I bend over to his face and slyly say, "I gave you a fair warning sweetheart." I finish by blowing him a kiss.

"Damn Belly. Never thought you could kick like that!" Beast calls out.

"Its Ella to jackasses!" I call back, I keep walking into the front office and go back to my seat and pick my phone back up.

I can hear one of his buddies say, "Damn. You were right. She doesn't give a shit about who or what we are. She kicked Old Man Guts right in his nuts for getting to close to her. She's crazy." With excitement in his voice.

I grin to myself a little and then hear Beast respond, "Yeah. I knew she was insane when she yelled at me last year, in my kitchen and told me to leave like she owned the house." With pride in his voice.

I grin a bit bigger and then, they help the old man, named Guts off the floor and leave the hallway. I hear the rumble of about seven bikes start and then take off from the parking lot.

The MC keeps the town safe. When people have problems they go to the MC not the sheriff or his deputy's. There are about 30-40 members in the MC, ages rage from 15 to about 60. Young to old. Its good though, they don't cause undo ruckus and they keep us safe. We all secretly appreciate them, even if the Mom's and Wife's complain about them.

.

Chapter 2 is done! Edited and everything. I'll see you all when I publish chapter 3.

- love rose 🌹