Chapter 14

"Thank you so much Lo, you have no idea how much you've helped me these past two weeks." I say to Lolita as I hug her.

"No problem Dear. I'm always here if you need me, now come on. Everyone is waiting to meet little Joey here." She choos as she lightly pinches Joey's cheeks.

I grab his small diaper bag so no one has to run upstairs or back to the clubhouse if Joey needs anything. I place Joey into his carrier and put a blanket over the top. I pick him up and place him on my hip and walk out before Lolita. She walks out after me, closes and locks up the room.

We walk downstairs. Then we go over to the truck, I strap in Joey and then hop in next to him as Ironhead starts up the truck and Lolita gets in on the passenger side.

We drive into town and to a restaurant. Ranger's birthday is today and he's having a party in town instead of out at the clubhouse, which was a surprise.

Its been two weeks since Joey was born. Lolita has ended up just staying with me full time, tonight will be the first night I am alone. It won't be to hard because Lolita hasn't done anything but explain how to do things and doesn't actually do them for me. She wakes me up every night when he needs to eat, makes me change his diapers. I'm so beyond thankful for her.

When we pull up to the restaurant, Ironhead drops me, Lolita, and Joey off at the front and he drives to park somewhere in the back. We walk into the restaurant and walk right over to the group of men, easy to spot. Big, mean looking, cuts and beards. Simple really.

I sit Joey down still in his carrier, and sit right next to him. I take the blanket off and then pick up his still sleeping form, "Okay, Ranger, since its your birthday, you get to hold Joey first tonight." I say out loud to the group. Several groans and complaints are heard as I hand Joey over to Ranger and see the big man gently cradle to his chest. I smile at him and laugh as many still complain about not getting to hold Joey.

Soon enough, Joey begins to scream his little heart out. Smoke who is holding him at the time, holds out Joey to me like little Joey has the flu "Here you go Belly." He says, handing me Joey gently.

I laugh at him and walk Joey over to the chair and get his bottle and begin to make it. Once I'm done, I begin feeding him and look around everyone here.

We had two rooms packed to the brim with bikers. We were in the back of the restaurant so we don't disturb any other customers here. You could probably hear us all upfront though, we were quiet loud.

"Ella?" I hear someone call my name.

Looking up, I try and place a voice and face but nothing. I shake my head and look back down to Joey, he's about halfway done with his bottle.

"Ella!" The voice calls again, and I look up to the door this time.

Its Richard calling me. I glare at him and then turn to where my back is facing him. I don't feel like dealing with him, he's usually bright enough to just leave me alone.

"Ella I'm your Father and you must listen to me!" He screams at me.

I ignore him further, acting like he isn't there. I hear him walk into the room and start coming closer to me, "Belly, me and a few girls are heading to the clubhouse. You want to go with?" Kitty asks.

I quickly nod and ask her to get Joey's carrier while I gather his bag. Once that's done, I wave good bye to everyone and then walk right past Richard. As I almost get past him, he reaches out and grabs my arm and pulls me back to be in front of him, "You will listen to me." He growls.

I don't try and move away because if I do, I could drop Joey. I don't say anything, I just glare at him.

"Is he yours?" He asks, pointing at Joey.