Chapter 22

Turning in bed, all I feel is the sweat on my forehead and back. Opening my eyes, I see Joey in his swing on the ground swinging slightly still sleeping. The heat is coming from the giant man behind me, I'm pulled flush against his chest with his arm stuck around my waist like an iron grip. Looking over my shoulder I see that Beast is still dead asleep, sighing I look back at Joey and try to move a little which only gets me a growl and then pulled back into Beast, by Beast.

Wiggling I try to shimmy my way from the grip Beast has on me, "Where the fuck you going Doll?"

Beast's growl catches me off guard and so I quickly turn to look at him and smile, "Good morning. Can you let me go? I have to pee and then I'll be back and we can sleep till Joey wakes."

He nods and then rolls onto his back rubbing his hand across his face yawning, "Hurry the hell up Doll."

Nodding, I sit up and quickly run as quietly as I can to the bathroom. Once I do, I get my business done, I run cold water on my face and redo my bun and then walk back to the bed.

Beast reaches around and pulls me back onto the bed causing me to let out a laugh, "Beast stop, you'll wake Joey."

He nips at my ear and growls, "No I won't. Its the middle of the night Doll, look at the time."

Glancing over at the time, I see its just after one in the morning, "Oh, well let me put Joey in his crib, he shouldn't be sleeping in the rocker."

He nods and lets me go again. Standing, I gently lift Joey from the rocker and shush him as I walk to the 'guest' room where all of his things have been moved since Beast came back.

I push open the door a little with my foot and walk into the room and lay Joey down in his crib and turn on the mobile hanging about his crib even though he's fading in and out of sleep. Leaning over the rail I give him a soft kiss on the forehead and whisper, "Goodnight baby, I love you little guy."

Turning I switch the baby monitor to on and then walk out of the room leaving the door ajar and walking back into the main room.

"He stay asleep?" Beast grunts from the bed.

Nodding I sigh and lay my head back on the door, "Yes, thankfully. It feels weird, the past few weeks not having him in the same room as me when I sleep or do anything."

"Well good that he stayed asleep, and its okay Doll, he wasn't going to stay in the same room as you, or us forever."

"I know," I say playing with the edge of the oversized t-shirt I have on as I walk back to the bed, "I just was so use to being there the second he needed me." I finish sitting on the bed criss-cross facing Beast, who has his arm covering his eyes.

He nods and then moves his arm and looks at me, his eyes glossy from just being woken, "You're still close to him Doll, he won't cry any longer then if he was in our room. Now lay down, get some rest."

"Yeah, you're right." I agree with him and then lay down.

I lay my head on his chest as he wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him and lets out a content sigh and yawns again, "I love you Doll."

"And I love you Beast."

2 hours later

"Beast! Ella! Wake the fuck up!" Shouting and banging echo's through the tiny room, waking not only me but Ella and Joey, his cries coming loud and strong from the other room.

"Seriously guys! Hurry the fuck up!" Comes the voice along with more banging on the door.

Ella rolls over and rubs her face, "Beast go see who it is, I'll get Joey."