Chapter 21

Sighing, I force myself to turn and sit up in bed. Looking around the room I know that it isn't mine, its one of the lower rooms in the compound. Yawning I stand and rub my face as I walk to the bathroom. Pushing open the bathroom door I turn on the tap and splash cold water on my face and then look up into the mirror. Slowly, all the memories of last night fade into my mind, Ella.

Turning, I finally realize I've been walking around ass naked so I stop and find my boxers and put them on. Finally, I look to the other side of the bed and just like we ended last night, there is Ella naked and halfway covered by the blanket.

As slow and quiet as I can, I put on my pants and a white shirt. Then I make my way over to her and shake her lightly to wake her up. She wakes with a start and looks around with wide eyes before sighing and dropping her head onto the pillow and looking at me, "Where are we?" She whispers in a husky, scratchy voice.

I smile down at her, "Lowest level compound room."

"Why?"

"I'm gonna guess that you ended up comin' to my welcome home party last night, I got drunk maybe you got a buzz and we ended up in here havin' make up sex." I say chuckling.

She throws a false right punch and blushes, "Oh my god. We're both going to have to do a walk of shame you know that?"

"Yeah Doll, I do. Now come on, get up let's go eat and then get Joey from the sitter." I say moving back so she came get out of bed.

"He's here. He's in the baby room with the other kids, I bought him with me last night and he was already asleep so he's there." She says standing and wrapping the top sheet around herself.

I take a seat and watch as she walks around trying to find all her clothes. She grabs her black shorts and then a t-shirt off the ground and goes into the bathroom. As she's getting ready she calls, "Beast! Can you find my bra please?"

Confused I look at the bathroom door, "Okay, but why? You've gone without a bra plenty of times."

She laughs, "That was before and when I was pregnant not after. Just because I'm not breastfeeding doesn't mean I'm not producing milk or leaking."

Standing I shove around clothes with my foot and pick up some and throw it in a hamper in the corner, "So you know who's room we're in?" I ask her.

She sighs, "I'm going to say a prospect's. Its dirty, small and hot in this room."

Finally, I find her bra grabbing it and her panties off the ground I walk over to the door and knock, she throws it open and grabs the bra and closes the door right away, "Thank you!"

Looking down, I ball up her panties and shove them into my pocket and smile a little before I growl, "Course Doll, but listen you can't wear that shirt."

"What, why?" She asks confused.

"Because its another man's," shrugging out of mine I knock on the door again, "wear mine and I'll put on a hoodie."

She opens the door in just her bra and rolls her eyes before snatching my shirt from me and somehow throwing the other on in my face and then closing the door, "Thank you Doll."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

I smirk at the door and then walk backwards until I hit the edge of the bed and I throw myself back to lay down and wait for her.

Ella's P.O.V

The first thing I see when my eyes open is a half dressed Beast standing in front of me, looking around the first thing I feel is confusion. Clothes is everywhere, food containers and just junk, sighing I throw my head back onto the pillow and look at Beast again, "Where are we?"