Princess Getting Naked-Muke

(Creds to astronomicalum on ao3)

Michael hated being away from Luke.

He'd always get sad whenever he wasn't around; it was a rare occurance, to see the two apart. So when Luke left LA to visit Australia, it hit Michael hard.

It had only been four days since Luke had left, but there Michael was, laying on his hotel room bed at 2 in the morning; sad and sporting a major hard-on.

He'd been tossing and turning for hours. He was so used to sleeping with his chest pressed against Luke's back, the bed felt so cold without him. At some point, Michael allowed his thought to wander; and as always they circled back to Luke.

Michael thought about Luke's beautiful smile, his arresting blue eyes, his soft skin, his long legs. He felt his cock twitch when he started to think about Luke's bum, the way he sounded when he moaned, how good his mouth felt around his dick. Michael lost it when he thought about bending Luke over the bed and fucking him hard until he came dry.

Michael groaned and let his hands drift down his shirtless chest, stopping at his nipples and tweaking them harshly. He threw off the heavy comforter and trailed his hands further down his body, dipping his fingers underneath the waistband of his boxers. He imagined Luke inbetween his legs, looking up at him with big, innocent blue eyes as he took Michael's cock in to his mouth.

"Fuck." Michael palmed his hard-on a few times before reaching to his bedside table and grabbing his phone.

To: Lukey

i miss you so much, princess

It took Luke all but three minutes to respond.

From: Lukey

i miss you too, mikey (: <3

Michael bit his lip and slowly slid his free hand in his boxers.

To: Lukey

i'm so hard, baby. i miss your mouth

From: Lukey

are you wanking?

To: Lukey

mmm yes babe. i was thinking about you, i couldn't help myself

Michael began slowly stroking his now painfully hard length.

From: Luke

shit mikey that's so hot

Michael smirked.

To: Lukey

does knowing that i'm this hard because of you turn you on, princess?

Michael bit his lip to contain the moans begging to be released.

From: Lukey

shit michael, yeah it does

Michael closed his eyes and took a moment to imagine Luke getting all flustered from Michael's risky texts. He pictured Luke's cheeks getting all pink as he palmed himself through those ridiculously tight skinny jeans, and fuck; he couldn't help the moan that escaped his lips that time.

To: Lukey

palm yourself for me, babe.

From: Lukey

already am, fuck mikey i'm so hard

A shot of arousal coursed through Michael's body as he imagined Luke biting his lip at he pleasured himself.

To: Lukey

take off your your jeans and boxers, princess

From: Lukey

done

To: Lukey

you can touch yourself now, princess. i'm going to call you, wanna hear your pretty little moans when you come.

Michael quickly clicked on Luke's contact and waited for Luke to answer. It took just seconds before Michael could hear Luke's little whimpers on the other end of the phone.

"Shit Luke. You sound so good baby. Finger that tight little hole of yours."

Luke suddenly let out a loud groan and Michael moaned as he imagined Luke fucking himself on his own fingers.

"That's it princess. Imagine that it's my fat cock stretching you open."

Michael heard a long drawn out moan through the phone and he knew Luke was close. He closed is eyes and threw his head back on his pillow, the familar knot in his stomach causing his hand to speed up.

"Not gonna last, princess. Fuck!"

Michael heard Luke's moans and whimpers increase in volume through his phone, "Oh my god- shit Mikey I'm gonna-"

Luke's desperate tone and breathy moans sent Michael over the edge, his eyebrows furrowing, his jaw dropping and his hand speeding up as thick spurts of come splattered all over his hand and chest.

"Come for me, princess."

Michael heard Luke whimper a few more times before he all but screamed, "Fuck, Daddy!"

It made Michael's dick perk up a little, but he was much too exhausted to do anything about it at the moment.

"How was that, darling?"

Michael smiled when he heard Luke giggle.

"Really fucking hot."

Michael tipped his head back and laughed.

"Yeah, we're definitely going to do that again."

He heard Luke yawn through the line and his heart fluttered a little.

"Get to sleep, Lukey. It's late."

"Okay. Goodnight, Mikey."

Michael smiled.

"Goodnight, baby."

Michael hit the 'end call' button and sighed, grabbing a kleenex from the bedside table and wiping off his skin. He startled a little when his phone went off, signalling he'd gotten a text.

Michael bit back a moan when he saw that it was a picture of Luke, his legs spread wide open, one hand still around his cock and a trail of come spead across his lower stomach, captioned "look at the mess you made me make, daddy ):"

And no one has to know if he jerked himself off to it two times in the morning.
«:-)»