Tied Up-Muke pt.2

(Creds to smel on ao3)
((You guys really wanted part two lmao))
(((For new chapter, at least 20 votes and 10 comments))

Luke was letting out a string of moans, he could feel his body shaking and his heart beat increasing. Michael was close to crying and yelling, tugging at his hands so they could finally be free.

"Luke, fucking untie me." Michael was angry, his face was becoming even more red, along with his chest. He felt relief take over his body as Luke nodded and quickly bit off the bandanas. Michael's free hands quickly took a hold of Luke's hair and forced his lips onto his. Michael worked his tongue in harshly, and all Luke could do was moan and continue bouncing."

"I'm s-so close, Mic-Michael." Luke forced his lips off Michael's, managing to let out a stutter of words.

"Can't cum until daddy says it's okay, right, princess?" Michael smirks as Luke is the one whining this time. He stands up as Luke continues to fuck himself onto Michael's dick, and drops him down onto the bed. Michael begins thrusting into Luke as hard and fast as he could, releasing all the energy he was holding in since being tied up.

"Oh, f-f-fuck. Need t-to cum. C-can't hold-" Luke was cumming, white strands of hot cum displaying itself across his chests as he let out a string of whimpers and moans. Michael didn't stop fucking him though, in fact, Michael started to fuck Luke even harder, not caring how sensitive his body was at the moment.

"Said you couldn't fucking cum without my permission, but you did anyway." Michael's voice raised in anger as Luke whined. He brought his hands down to push Michael away, but he was too weak.

"H-hurts, Michael." Luke manages to choke out, but his half hard cock said otherwise about how he was feeling.

"Gonna get hard again for daddy?" Michael ran his hands hands along Luke's chest, gathering cum and shoving his hand into Luke's mouth.

Luke was a moaning mess again. He knew what Michael was doing, he did it every time he had the chance to. He was going to make Luke cum at least two more times.

"Fuck me." Luke says in a low voice, but whimpers as he feels absolutely nothing. Michael had removed himself, tugging at Luke's arm and pulling him down to his knees.

"Suck." Michael forces his cock into Luke's warm, wet mouth. Luke moves his hands to touch around Michael's cock, but they were slapped away. "Does Luke think he can do whatever he wants now? Thinks he can cum without my fucking permission?"

Luke doesn't even bother answering as he continues to choke down Michael's throbbing cock. Michael grips a fistful of Luke's hair before he begins fucking his mouth. Saliva was dripping down his mouth, lips pink and swollen, eyes closed as he gagged every time Michael forced himself down his throat.

Michael eases down until Luke is back to sucking his cock. He places his hand down onto Luke's cheek, and without any words, Luke turns his head to the side, making sure Michael's cock was visible from the inside of his cheek. Michael began to thrust his hips softly, keeping his hold on Luke's cheek so he could feel himself.

"Up." Luke raises himself up before Michael connects their lips.

"It was supposed to be your turn." Luke chokes out, his throat sore already.

"Guess you shouldn't have untied the bandanas." Michael shrugs and smirks, looking at Luke's swollen lips. He sits at the edge of the bed, laying Luke down over his legs.

"These are for tying me up, and cumming without permission." Michael says and Luke whines. "You're gonna count all the way to ten, okay, princess?" Luke nods, his hands gripping onto Michael's ankle.

Michael's soft hand runs along Luke's plump ass, before a hard smack is placed down onto one. "One." Luke painfully counts.

"Two."

"Three."

"F-four. "

"Five!"

"S-six. Six."

"Seven."

"Eigh-fuck. Eight."

"N-nine."

"One more, baby. Ready?" Luke nods, the tears drying on his cheeks, sniffling loudly.

"T-ten." Luke whimpers as Michael pulls him up.

"That wasn't so bad." Michael smiles to himself before kissing Luke's lips and placing him onto the edge of the bed.

"All fours, kitten." Luke obliges weakly, pushing himself onto his hands and knees. Michael moves behind Luke and bends down enough. Michael places both his hands onto Luke's ass cheeks, moving his lips to his hole. He tongue fucks Luke's hole, feeling Luke's body wither from the pleasure. Michael's scratching and squeezing at Luke's ass as he continues to lick in and around his pink hole. Luke is moaning and looking back at Michael. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen.

Michael flips Luke over so he's now face-to-face with his throbbing cock. Michael takes Luke's cock into his hand and pumps it, placing his lips onto the tip and pushing his way down.

"F-fuck," Luke throws his head back onto the bed, grabbing fistfuls of the sheets under him as pleasure ran through his body.

"G-gonna cum, M-Mikey." Luke moans lowly before he's cumming down Michael's throat. His body shaking harder than before, and his lip bleeding from all the biting and nibbling done to it. Luke laid back as he came down from his high, running a hand from his face to his hair.

Michael swallows it all down, bringing himself up to kiss Luke's swollen lips once more before they crawl into bed and fall asleep, despise how dirty they both were (literally) and felt.