Fucking Jerks pt.1~ ot4

creds to KayleighMcCamyo on ao3

"Okay, who cums first loses, and owes a blowjob to the winner. Correct?"
Calum raises his brows: "A blowjob now, huh?"
"Well, a dish fit for a king," Michael replies.

Or: Ashton bids a Jerketition and who is Michael to refuse...? (Includes the winner+loser spin off)

{so if you want to skip right to where the sexual stuff begins, i'll put a whole bunch of  these things ~ in a row so you can skip to that :), and there are 27 chapters so i'm just gonna divide them into multiple parts, so wherever you see a dash (-) that's the beginning of a new chapter.}

-------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell is their problem again," Calum sighs.

Luke giggles to himself and sits down in Cal's lap, Cal's arms wrapping around his waist as soon as he is settled.

"You know how they are. I asked Jack about it and he said there's some pretty intense shit between a drummer and his lead guitarist. It's it's like... a balance between band members or something. He says Alex and Rian have this like... bromance connection. It's fucking weird."

Calum calls bullshit on that one. "Jack's a fucking idiot. No one likes him."

Luke giggles again and toss the Xbox controller away to grab a phone which happens to be Calum's. "Has anyone told Alex to shut up today yet?"

Calum shakes his head no as Luke is typing a message to Alex that reads, "Shut up Alex," and pressing send.

Cal doesn't even try to protest even though he knows he'll get a call soon after from Rian asking him to "better end this never fucking ending argument between my guitarists or I swear to god I will find your fucking bassist ass and make a new drum kit out of you!" Or something along those lines.

Cal can't help considering it a mild form of sexual harassment. Considering it is his ass and Rian's drumsticks and considering how hard that guy plays, well, you know. Even though it is Rian Dawson. Rian Dawson who gave him his number. A number he sometimes texts. Because Rian actually thinks he's cool. What the fuck?

There's more yelling and cursing coming from the hall followed by Ashton's maniacal laughter.

"Should we... interject...?" Calum contemplates.

Luke bursts into laughter. When Mikey and Ash were arguing last it ended up in dick measuring. Which of course lead to a yelling match of epic proportions because Ashton is "obviously a grower, Michael!" and Mike, of course, found a way to cheat. Luke doesn't know how the hell it's possible to cheat during dick measuring, but the two of them wouldn't shut up about it so Calum was the one who personally did the remeasuring. Ashton's head is full of idiotic ideas when there are no cameras around.

"Your size isn't directly proportional to your stamina!"

"It's not about size, Michael, but about skills," Ashton explains calmly. "I say, the better you perform, the more you can take. Your size has nothing to do with that."

"You say that just because you're smaller than me," Michael laughs.

Calum nods his head in agreement. Luke bursts into another fit of giggles, tipping off Calum's lap and hiding his blushing face in the pillows. Nineteen years old and several years spent being friends and he's still not used to Michael's sexual innuendos. What are the odds.