Tied Up-Muke pt.1

(Creds to smel on ao3)
((If this gets at least 10 votes and 5 comments, I'll post the next part))

Luke slowly wrapped his arms behind Michael, leaving a small kiss to the back of his neck.

"Luke, this isn't funny." Michael's teeth were gritted against each other, tugging at his hands that were tied tightly beneath some bandanas Luke has borrowed from Ashton and forgot to return.

"It's your turn." Luke nibbles at his chapped lips as he runs bends down in front of Michael's open legs. He runs his hands down along the zipper attached to Michael's jeans, making sure to cup his dick in surprise. Michael throws his head back, a groan leaving his dry throat.

Michael knew what Luke meant. It was his turn to be the bottom.

"Fuck, babe, untie my hands so I can fuck that pretty little mouth of yours." Michael says as he stares down at Luke, who was running his hands wildly on Michael's inner thigh.

"Can't do that, babe." Luke teases, dragging his hand along Michael's bare chest, pinching and flicking at his nipples.

"I'm gonna fucking wreck you." Michael pulls at his hands harshly, hoping that the bandana would soon become lose enough to grab Luke's hair and drag his mouth to his hard dick.

"Not before I do." Luke replies, unzipping Michael's pants and pulling them down to his ankles. Luke moves between Michael's thighs, kissing and sucking at his inner thigh. "So fucking hard for me already." Luke smirks as he speaks, moving his kisses to Michael's covered dick.

He teasingly pulls Michael's boxers down and back up, blowing soft air.

"Fuck, just take them off." Michael moans, thrusting his hips up. Luke obliges and pulls the boxers down to Michael's ankles.

Luke leaves a small kiss at Michael's tip, looking up through his eyelashes before spitting on his hand and screwing his hand to Michael's throbbing dick. He begins pumping slowly, making sure to keep eye contact with Michael before moving down to attach his lips to the pink tip.

Luke sucks and swirls his tongue around the swollen area, making sure to move down towards Michael's balls and grope them once in a while.

"F-fuck, Luke." Michael was a flustered mess as he stared down at Luke in action.

"You love seeing your little princess like this?" Luke asks, looking up at Michael as he sucks on his sensitive balls.

"Fuck, yeah I do. Love seeing my princess sucking my dick. Making me feel good." Michael mumbles to himself, and Luke moans around his dick. Luke unbuckles his own belt and pulls down his pants, Michael's dick still in his mouth.

"Mm, fuck, Michael." Luke moans as he fists his own dick.

"S-so close," Michael manages to moan out.

"Yeah? So close to coming all over my pretty face?" Luke smirks as Michael lets out a squeak. Luke removes his hands from Michael's body.

"No, no, no. B-baby come here." Michael whines as Luke moves away.

"Wanna ride you." Luke pants as he removes his shirt, pants and boxers.

"Untie me, baby." Luke shakes his head as he begins sucking on two fingers innocently, making sure they were wet enough before laying on the bed across from Michael and rimming himself. He pushes a finger in and lets out a whimper.

"Princess, daddy wants to fuck you so hard." Michael growls in a low voice, tugging at his hands, once again.

Luke giggles and shakes his head as he fingers himself with three fingers - twisting, scissoring, and thrusting inside of him.

Luke whimpers at the loss of his fingers as he gets up and moves on top of Michael. He spits onto his dick and rubs it everywhere before grabbing a hold of Michael's dick and slowly sinks down onto it.

Michael hisses as Luke instantly begins bouncing on his dick, leaving no time for adjustment. They were both covered in a layer of sweat, mouths open and sloppily attached to each other, faces red and flustered. Luke couldn't ask for a better night.

He throws his head back before moving down to suck at Michael's nipples while continuing to bounce.

"Untie daddy, Lukey." Michael cries as he watches his beautiful, flustered princess move his way around his dick.

"N-no," Luke forces himself to say, even though he was craving Michael's touch around his body.

"Just take off the bandanas, baby, wanna touch you, f-feel you." Michael is a mess.