Fucking Jerks pt.6- ot4

{i just realized, this should make up for the amount on time i didn't update. you're welcome.}

--------------------------

Calum stands naked in the kitchen, fixing himself some coffee, a pack of cigarettes next to the mug. Breakfast of champions. He smirks to himself, thinking about how he should grab a pair of pants before leaving the house, but he couldn't be bothered that much. He takes both coffee and cigs, thinking about what he overheard yesterday from Mikey's room. All the moans and groans and whispers and wet noises. Cal may or may not have jerked off to it. Seems like the week for the pair finally began, but if Cal is expected to just ignore them every time they have loud sex, he'll be damned.

"Morning," he hears softly when he walks out of the kitchen.

"Oh, morning," Calum smiles at Michael. "Where's your slave?"

Michael chuckles as he quickly hugs his bassist. Calum's amused as he awkwardly, with coffee in one hand and cigs in the other, accepts the hug. He feels Mikey nose at his neck and places a kiss there right as he sees a fully dressed Ashton, ready for his morning run. Where the fuck does he store all that energy...? They fucked for like two hours last night, and then again this morning, and now he's ready for a run? Calum doesn't understand. He's even more surprised when Ashton comes up to them and hugs Mikey from the back, squeezing them both close to Ash's chest.

"Uh..."

"I love you both," Ash whispers like a secret and kisses Mikey on the cheek.

Calum blinks few times because wow, this is new. Ash doesn't... cuddle, he doesn't... eh. Um. Okay, he's not gonna complain, of course not, he's just...

"Me and you gotta have a talk, Cal," Ash says and nuzzles Mikey's neck, leaving a kiss there, then one more on his shoulder blade before he leaves the house.

Mikey stays cuddled up to Cal for a while, kissing and nosing at his neck. "I feel so loved."

"You are," Calum smiles fondly. He wishes he had empty hands so he could scoop his best friend into his arms and hug him tightly. Mikey looks soft and cuddly and happy and tired in a good way. The kind of tired that comes after a good long nap or great sex. He exhales  happily and kisses Mikey's neck back.

"What does Ash want to talk about?" he asks gently.

Michael shrugs and relaxes into Calum's arms a bit more. "Probs 'bout my subspace."

Calum actually... isn't as shocked as he thought he should be. It kinda makes sense. Mikey's way of being loud and demanding attention, but quiet, calm, and sleepy when he gets it. Hm. Yeah it makes sense.

"Why... um. Why did you never tell us?" The mug is starting to get heavy in his hand and he doesn't want to spill the hot liquid all over Michael by accident. "Let's sit down for this shall we?"

Michael actually follows the command and sits down on the sofa. The second Cal sets his coffee on the table, he snuggles back into Calum's arms. Calum laughs at that but immediately hugs his older friend close.