hypothesis- muke

creds to lourrygum on ao3

Work Text:

Michael stares in slack-jawed disbelief at Luke's slowly reddening face. "What d'you mean, you've never found it?" He says, eyes wide and fully of pity.

Luke wants his bed to open up and swallow him whole. He swallows, shrugging his shoulders and trying to regain some semblance of a normal colour in his cheeks. He re-situates himself, sitting with his knees bent, up against his chest. He shrugs again. "Stop looking at me like that." He complains, his voice all subdued, the way it gets when he's embarrassed. "I knew I shouldn't have told you."

"I'm not- Looking at you how? I'm just. Shocked. Luke, never?"

Luke shakes his head, chin resting on his knees. He looks up at Michael. "You sound so horrified."

"Every man should have his prostate touched at least once, Luke." Michael says with a wise nod, before taking a swig of his beer. Luke rolls his eyes, watching Michael's lips close around the mouth of the bottle, Adam's apple bobbing as he swallows. He looks away as soon as Michael stops drinking. He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand, then asks, "Why do you bother, then? Fingering yourself if you can't find it."

Luke stares at Michael in disbelief. He loses all progress and blushes pink again. "I'm not going to start talking about masturbation with you."

"Why not?" Michael looks genuinely confused by Luke's logic. "It's natural. We all do it. I usually know when you're doing it. Might as well tell me about it."

Luke nibbles at his lip and tries to put his words together properly, despite the light buzz due to the few beers he's already had. Michael had come into his room about an hour ago, and halfway through the game of 20 questions he suggested, Luke had gotten wasted enough to actually start telling him the truth.

"It feels good, I guess. And it's not like I don't have a dick to get me off, if that's what I'm after. But it's nice to feel..." Luke trails off, not nearly drunk enough to continue with this stream out thought out loud. He sits properly, with his long legs splayed out before him, half hoping Michael will drop it, and fully knowing he won't.

"Full?" Luke can hear the smirk in Michael's voice.

"Mr. Masturbation Expert." Luke teases.

"What can I say," Michael shrugs proudly. "You gotta do what you gotta do."

"That's not something you should brag about."

"Of course it is." Michael rolls his eyes. "Now, not being able to locate your spot - that's not something you should brag about."

"Fuck off," Luke groans, flinging a pillow at him. Even just thinking about it is making him feel frustrated and vaguely unfulfilled. He's tried before, a lot, but between usually not having enough time, and feeling just a bit too tense, he's never been able to actually get somewhere with regards to fingering himself. It's nice, like he said, but it's not mind-blowing or anything. Michael dodges the pillow easily and looks at Luke, eyes glimmering.

"You're worked up about this." He notes.

"Not really." Luke lies. "It's not the worst thing that's ever-"

"Bullshit." Michael calls. He shifts to his knees, shuffling closer to Luke and messing up his sheets as he goes. "It's nothing you need to be ashamed about, wanting something you can't get. You just need help, that's all."