The Hotel Room-Malum

Michael and Calum had only been in their hotel room for a couple of minutes before their shirts and shoes were off and they were kissing on one of the beds. Michael was slowly grinding on Calum, and both boys were already hard. The older boy with dyed red hair, slipped a hand into the raven haired kiwi's jeans, and was slightly surprised when he felt lace.

Those were not boxers.

"Calum?"

"What?" Calum whined. He could feel Michael's hand feeling the lacy material, making the younger boy more desperate for Michael's touch just a little bit lower.

"Are you wearing panties?" Michael asked, seemingly slightly shocked.

"Yes, Mikey. They make me feel good." Calum admitted, moaning as Michael moved his hand so it brushed over the tip of the younger boy's achingly hard cock.

"That's so fucking hot." Michael growled, hurrying to remove both his and Calum's tight jeans. Michael sat up, still straddling Calum.

"So pretty." Michael murmured, before bending down and kissing Calum's thighs. He held down the younger boy's legs just in case he kicked out. Tentatively, he licked Calum's length through the flimsy material off the panties, causing Calum to moan loudly. After a couple of licks, Michael pulled down the panties, watching as Calum's throbbing erection spring up onto his stomach, already leaking pre-cum.

"Okay, Princess. I'm going to make you feel good. But you can't cum, or I'll put the cock ring on you."

Calum nodded. Michael dipped his head down, taking most of the younger boys length in his mouth, using his hand at the base. He hollowed out his cheeks and started to pump, and a series of moans filled the room. Calum started to thrust into Michael's mouth and every time his dick hit the back of the older boy's throat, his moans would be louder.

Suddenly, before he could even try and stop himself, Calum came with a long moan. Michael swallowed, before removing his swollen lips from Calum's cock with a 'pop'.

"I told you not to cum, princess," Michael said, his voice raspier than before, "And you did. And you know what that means."

Oh, Calum knew.

"Can I ride you?" Calum was already tired, especially after having orgasming once, but the words were already out of his mouth before he could help it. Michael was extremely turned on by the idea and agreed.

Firstly, he reached into his suitcase and took out the cock ring, lube and condom, as well as hastily removing his boxers.

Calum's cock was already semi-hard again, so it only took Michael a couple of strokes before it was fully erected once more. Michael pushed the cock ring onto his lover's length.

"Now you cant't cum until I tell you, sweetheart."

However, before Michael could get grab the lube bottle to prep his boyfriend, it was in Calum's hand. Michael's dick twitches against his stomach as the dyed red head watched Calum smear the lube onto his fingers, before placing one up his arse. Before adding another, and another. Michael watched, stroking his dick as he watched the younger boy grind down on his fingers trying to touch his own prostate. It was, to Michael, a beautiful sight.

"Ready yet, princess?"

Calum nodded and Michael rolled a condom onto his member, slicking it up with lube. The younger boy positioned himself above Michael's dick. The older boy's hands gripped the kiwi's hips, guiding him down. Calum moaned loudly-Michael's cock was hitting him in all the right places. He sat there for a minute to adjust, before slowly rising up until just the head of Michael's cock was in his arse, before slamming back down again. Soon, Calum was bouncing up and down, with only only a little help from Michael.

The older boy watched as Calum wrecked himself on his cock. The younger boys eyes were closed, his mouth slightly ajar. There was a layer of sweat covering his whole body, and his hair was a mess. Michael decide Calum was prettier like this than in lace panties, or even when he finger fucked himself.

After a couple of minutes, Calum's movements were becoming more slack. His body was shaking from the overstimulation and he needed to cum. Michael flipped him onto his back and started to thrust into the younger boy, sloppily chasing his own high. Soon, he felt a familiar sensations in his stomach before cumming into the condom, moaning Calum's name.

He slipped out of Calum and pulled off the condom, throwing into the bin next to the bed.

"Please, Mikey." Calum whimpered.

"Please what?" Michael smirked.

"Please, take the cock ring off!" Calum moaned and bucked his hips up trying to feel friction against his cock, because he was beginning to think he might cum with the cock ring on at this rate.

"Of course, princess." Michael removed the ring off Calum's cock, and ran his thumb once over the slit. White ribbons of cum shot out between the two boys, Calum moaning Michael's name as he orgasmed for the second time that night.

Michael got them both a towel And cleaned some of the sweat and cum off both himself and an exhausted Calum. He carried his boyfriend over to the second bed, before climbing in beside him.

"We can clean up properly in the morning. I love you, Calum."

"I love you too, Mikey." Calum replied, cuddling closer to the older boy.

"You are so not going to be able to walk in the morning."

"Shut the fuck up."
«sorry i haven't updated lately, buT IM RLLY LIKING OITNB SO IF SOMEONE WANTS TO MAKE A 5SOS VERSION OF IT W/MUKE AN CASHTON THAT'D BE GREAT!!!»