01

Warning: TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS ARE ALL AHEAD, PLEASE BEAR WITH IT AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

Annie's POV

              Hello there, so I'm here to apologize for not giving a proper introduction in the prologue. It's kinda messy but i can do it now!

I am Anniellia Maine Manzano, 17.9 years old, the running-valedictorian of our batch. I am from a broken family and i am staying with my dad who have so, so, so high expectations on me.

Mom have her new family now but she still visit me from time to time. Both of my parents are busy handling business all over the world and that was a 50% reason of their annulment. They fall out of love..and forgot how to live as person..and forgot me.

I am used to it now, though. There's no one that can appreciate you except for yourself. I am also lucky to have a circle of friends who have witnessed every ups and downs of my life.

So back to the present,
I am here now entering our academy's gate to attend my today's class when someday suddenly bumped into me. Natumba pa ako dahil sa lakas ng bungguan at ganun din siya.

Whoever she or he is, i don't care for the mean time, my butt hurts!

"Sorry Miss! I didn't saw you, sorry!"

Base from the voice, it's a guy. A very clumsy guy, i swear.

"I-it's okay.."
Sabi ko nalang habang sinusubukang tumayo. Tinulongan naman niya ako at hinawakan ang braso ko para alalayan.

I finally took a glance on him and saw a well-created handsome man. He is tall, and he have a well built body. His hair was pushed back and some hair strands were lying in his forehead. He has tender eyes and thick brows with a perfect lips below...

Shocks, am i spacing out in front of a stranger?!

"Ah, hello? Hi?"
He suddenly said as he waves his hands infront me. Nabalik naman ako sa reyalidad at napakurap ng ilang beses.

"You...look new to me, are you a transferee?"
I casually asked to divert the embarrassing topic. Tumango naman siya at inalis ang hawak sa akin dahil nakatayo naman na ako ng maayos.

"Yes.." he said and smiled. Natulala pa ako dahil masyadong hypnotising yung ipinakita niyang ngiti na iyon. It was bright, and shining smile.. Shocks!

After that, we walk our diverge paths and act like nothing had happened. I am still struck with his smile, though..

I am here now walking to our building's corridor to catch my morning class when three girls suddenly appeared in front of me, getting on my way.

"Hello there, Annie"

I boredly look at her as i said, "Hello"

She's Jane. The salutatorian of our last graduation on junior high school. She's been labeling and labeling herself as my rival and not getting tired of competing with every single day of our school life.

I also pity her because she can't even appreciate herself... Poor lady.

"I heard you won a contest again.."
She said and raised her left eyebrow.

"Yes?.."

"Oh dear, congratulations!" she dramatically said as if she's really happy for my achievement. "Watch out, maybe it's your last.." she even said and laugh as they disappear in my sight.