38

Trevor's POV (3 Years Later)

             Naiinip kong tinignan ang relong nasa palapulsuhan ko at muling binalingan ang kabuoan ng Airport. I sighed again for the 10th time and lay my back on the glass wall.

She's been 36 minutes late! What the hell is she doing inside the plane? Is she planning to live there already? Yes, i like her, but damn, making me wait here in a crowded place for 36 minutes is not a joke.

A lot of girls are even stopping in front of me and they shriek in amazement, it's crazy. I'm going  crazy.

I am Trevor, and sorry if my first point of view is a bit full of annoyance. I am already a third year college student, bachelor of science in Business Administration, of course. I can't take Bachelor of science in arts when i know that i have several businesses to inherit.

Nang hindi ko na matagalan ay ipinikit ko ng mariin ang mata ko para pakalmahin at kumbinsihin ang sarili kong mag-antay pa ng kaunti pang oras.

Baka marami lang talaga siyang bagahe at nahihirapan siyang maglakad...pero meron namang staffs ang airline na ito kaya impossible din iyon.

Or maybe, she's also crowded? She's pretty and countless men wanting to have a picture with her is so possible. Tama, baka yun nga ang dahilan...i need to be patient.

I remain my eyes close before i suddenly felt a presence in front of me.

"Hi? Uhm, did you see a tall, handsome guy here awhile ago? He'll pick me up kasi.."
It spoke.

"No" matamlay na sagot ko agad. How the hell could i know who is she exactly talking about? There's a lot of tall and handsome guy in here, tsk. Can't she find it on her own?

And it was when i realized whom voice that. I immediately open and my eyes and disbelief and excitement and literally saw her grinning at me.

"Really? Thank you then, I'll maybe go home by myself"
She even said and pull her baggages to walk away but i immediately pull her back.

Agad ko siyang niyakap ng mahigpit at napangiti. She's finally back! Finally back home...

"It's just 3 years Trev, but you can't even recognise my voice already"
She said and slightly hit me on my back. I can't help but to laugh and end the hug to look at her properly.

She's really beautiful, a proper, clean, and gorgeous woman. The only pretty lady in my eyes, Annie.

She cut her long black hair. It was already below her chest and she made it color brown and curly. Her eyes became more prettier and she's wearing a green contact lens. Her skin became more whiter since she's living abroad and it's frequently snowing there, furthermore, it's on their gens.

Her poise is even more stronger and matured, she's a bit taller that before. The only thing that hasn't change in her...is her smile.

It was like before, her smile is still shiny and bright that can immediately brighten your gloomy days.

"Oh? Starstruck ka naman dyan? Ako lang toh, Trev"
She joked and flick her fingers in front of me. Her filipino accent is still so as pleasant as ever.

I smiled genuinely and took her baggages. "You're so annoying, you made me wait for half an hour. My time's gold, you know?" biro ko.