Author's Note (SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION)

HO.LY.SHIT.

As most of you guys already noticed, a few hours ago, I apparently published 'Chapter 24'.

It was a work in progress, and I was going to finish it by the time I got home. And what a surprise, I come back home to see that the unfinished chapter was accidentally published. (I was FREAKING. OUT.)

AND my brother had (without permission) wrote a whole bunch of shit to mess with my reader's heads.

So I am REALLY sorry about that, please forget about everything you read in that chapter -.- (REFRESH YOUR MIND REFRESH YOUR MIND REFRESH YOUR MIND PLEASE)

I will post the REAL Chapter 24 tomorrow, and it will start off exactly where we left off in chapter 23.

I'm leaving the Character ask from last week here, though. I'm literally crying, I'm sorry guys, I'll fix things.

LUKE:

Q: Why are you with Tiffany?

A: 'With'? We're not even dating...I just think she's pretty. And I guess she's cool?

Q: Why are you such a fuckboy?

A: Wth, don't label me, I just got rid of the 'nerd' title.

Q: What the hell is up with you and Ash?

I don't think it's any of your business

A: Are you sleeping with Tiffany?

That's not of your business either

JADE:

Q: You okay?

A: Yeah. I hope so.

Q: You act so tough but you're kind of sensitive

A: Yeah well... thanks?

Q: Why are you taking your anger for Luke out on sleeping with Logan?

A: Okay, look. Sleeping with Logan was a mistake, and I'm not doing that again. But don't think I'm a hoe, he's just simple, no strings attached. I like that. Not saying I like him...

Q: Do you want to fuck Luke?

A: Omg Go away.

HAILEY:

Q: Is Ash good? ;)

A: Well, I don't really have anyone to compare him to. He's definitely...something.

Q: Do you blog like everything?

A: ...It's my job.

ASHTON:

Q: Who tf has prostitution sex with random girls while having a girlfriend? Wtf is wrong with you?

A: Who are you to judge?

Just to be clear, Jade wasn't being the best girlfriend either. I waited for ages and I couldn't even get past second base. (Who cares, I bet she sucks in bed anyway.)

Q: Why are you so obsessed with Jade?

A: More like the other way around, hm?

LOGAN:

Q: How many STD's do you have? And which ones?

A: I find this question slightly offensive. But don't worry. I got checked like last month, I'm 100% clean and ready for the girls ;)

I just thought of a few more plot twists and I'm excited to write them :)

Question of the chapter: Any funny camping stories?