26|the longest week (2)

STILL WEDNESDAY

Seeing the empty pizza box on the floor and I guess taking this as some sort of sign a random kid yells out "FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then the cafeteria erupts into complete chaos.

Within a blink of an eye, food is being thrown in every direction of the cafeteria, I notice that the lunch ladies had abandoned their hairnets, saving themselves. The room is left completely unsupervised.

Dianne looks at me, "Yo look there's your little boyfriend," She says as she points to Tyrece who had just walked in "It's either now or never Kabrina," She says before she lunges a baguette at some random kid's head then disappears off into the crowd of savages.

She was right, it was either now or never. I grab my giant 2-litre bottle of water and run over to Tyrece. This shit was my only chance. He had treated me like piss for the past couple of months, I deserved to dunk this bottle of water over his head. I had earned it.

I gingerly crept up from behind him causing my heart to rapidly increase and the hairs on my arms to rise.

Successfully managing to stand on one of the cafeteria chairs ---giving me a slight height advantage--- I successfully dunk the bottle of water over his head, drenching him badly. I tried by hardest to stifle my laughter but it was impossible.

Before he can even turn around to identify the culprit, I had already abandoned my empty water bottle and retreated to the school kitchen for safety. My lungs were burning once I made it inside the empty kitchen and I'm laughing so fucking hard. He deserved it, after everything he put me through. Peaking out the slightly opened kitchen door I see Tyrece look around the chaotic cafeteria angrily, his eyes are as wide as saucers and his fists are clenched as he struggles to find the culprit.

He was so soaking wet that I could see an outline of his abs and muscular body.

Yum.

I continue laughing as I sit on the kitchen floor, his face was fucking priceless. I decided that I would wait in here until the food fight was over so deciding to kill time I whip out my phone and begin texting my cousin Layla about everything that was going on.

Mid text I feel tomato sauce being dunked over my head, I let out a scream as I rub my eyes frantically. I stand up and I'm met face to face with a soaking wet Tyrece.

"I DRENCHED YOU WITH FUCKING WATER!!! FUCKING WATER!!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT TOMATO SAUCE IN MY HAIR UGHHHHHHHRRRRR"I scream as I grab a tub of mayonnaise and squirt it at him coating his hair and body with the substance. I was so fucking livid, he had crossed the line.

"You started the war, dimples I'm just here to finish it off," He replied as he grabbed me by the waist and drenched me with a can of baked beans.

Once I broke free from his embrace I lunged some leftover pizza at him violently, he caught it effortlessly angering me even further.

"OH FUCK ME!!"I screamed.

"Oh, I will Kabrina," He says as he slowly walks toward me. My heart rapidly increases as I take multiple steps back. He wasn't being serious right now.

"Stay back," I command weakly.

My hair was completely soaked with baked beans and tomato sauce and his with water and mayonnaise we were a mess. Ignoring me he cornered me against the wall then began touching me up inappropiatly. Feeling up my curves and touching up my thighs and ass, I won't lie it felt amazing and I folded instantly.

"Dont tell me you're falling for her," I remember his brother Anthony asking him.

"I'm not," Tyrece had responded back instantly.