37|gunshots

Kabrina's pov

For the next couple of days, I would tell my parents that I was going to work but the truth was me and Tyrece would meet up in the woods and just make out for 6+ hours in his car.

We did a lot more than just kissing. It was the day before the New Year and I was sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped around him humping and grinding on him.

Tyrece had ripped my top off and undone my bra and was sucking on my tits, causing me to moan.
So much was happening at once, my boobs felt great, and I could feel the growing sensation between my legs, I was on top of the world.

But I wanted more, I needed him inside of me. So clumsily I began unbuckling his jeans, he was too distracted with sucking on my tits and kissing my neck to even notice. I pulled down his trousers slightly and then his boxers revealing the thickest, veiniest and biggest cock I have ever seen.

I widened my eyes in disbelief as I just stared at it. So this is what everyone was going crazy for. Finally noticing I wasn't moving anymore Tyrece stopped kissing me and looked at me then at what I was staring at.

"Dimples, we shouldn't," He said, but I watched as his dick only got harder.

I put his throbbing member in my hand and began jacking him of causing him to groan. It was so big it barely fit around my small hands.

"Fuck," He groaned and I smiled then kissed him.

"Fuck" He continued as I quickened my pace.

"Kabrina—" He warned.

I looked at him and watched as the fight died from his eyes. Moments later He began thrusting into my hand, he was completely gone now and I smiled.

"We shouldn't," He said again but he only sped up his pace and fucked my hand even harder and faster.

"Oh, I think we should,"

.......

After I jacked Tyrece off he got a call.

"Jamaine..." He answered seriously. I remember him telling me that Jamaine was his older brother in jail.

Why was his brother calling him?

I could hear screaming from the other end of the call, his older brother was pissed off about something. Tyrece just stayed calm and listened to all of it

" I'll sort it," Was all he said before he hung up and began driving.

After that, his whole mood shifted and he became all serious and angry.

I asked him a dozen times what was wrong he told me it was Westside and Eastside stuff and that he couldn't tell me.

"Did my brother piss you off?"

"No not Jake this time, but your cousin has, look I'm going to take you home. There are some things that I need to deal with,"

"James has pissed you off?" I ask confused. "What has he done?"

"Not James Kabrina,"

"If not James then who?"

"You don't think in that pretty head of yours, do you? Your beloved cousin Laila has screwed me over and I will be getting revenge,"