00|The boy who stole my bike *

TRIGGER WARNING - She is 11 in this chapter. So she is a cringy girl, she has the mind of a little kid. Shes dumb, and is innocent.

There's always going to be that one person that changes your life forever.

Cliche I know, but It's just all about being in the right place at the right time.

*

The first day I met Tyrece was the first time I ever encountered a 'West sider' and to say it was unpleasant was a humongous understatement.

Tyrece was a gigantic dickhead, even for the age of thirteen.

But to be fair all west- siders behaved like that. Violent, rude and extremely disrespectful, I had been lucky enough to live a privileged life on the other side of town, away from delinquents like Tyrece.

My mother and father had always educated me to stay away from west-siders because they were all crazy sociopaths, the west side of town was where all the stabbings took place, gangs hung out, drugs were brought, even shootings occurred there, violent evil people lived there.

It's a long story really, why east-siders and west-siders have always been at each other's throats, I can vaguely recall my mum telling me a story when I was younger, something about brothers betraying each other. I can barely remember now.

I was taught to hate them from a very young age, I was taught to never even go near westside territory

So tell me why eleven year old me just couldn't stay away..

I remember the day almost perfectly as if it had happened just yesterday, I had been fighting with my 13-year-old brother and his incredibly annoying friends after having enough of their complete and utter bulls*t, I made the life-changing decision to run away.

*

"What the fuck!!"I screamed angrily whilst hitting my brother with a thick novel as he attempted to steal a big chunk of my pizza slice.

"Don't," I said as I hit him on the head, "You ever," I continued beating my brother until he was on the ground "Touch my food again,"

"Okay, okay calm down Kabrina you've done enough damage already, "My brother's best friend Mason chuckled as he pulled me away from Jakes crumpled up body . I would have laughed at the sight too if I wasn't so angry.

Liam another one of Jakes friends took this as an advantage and managed to grab one of my pizza slices when I wasn't looking, "Are you fuck!ng serious, you too!!" I shouted angrily before throwing the book in Liam's direction sadly missing, causing both Jake and Liam to burst out laughing.

I could feel myself reddening from embarrassment, I was beyond angry now I was abso-fucking-lultey mad," YOU KNOW WHAT TAKE MY PIZZA SLICES YOU FAT FUCKS, BUT GUESS WHAT IM RUNNING AWAY AND IM NEVER COMING BACK, MUM AND DAD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!,"I screamed angrily to my brother and his friends before literally stomping up the stairs.

"There all so fuck!ng....... Ugh, there all so fuck!ing annoying," I shouted furiously to myself as I slammed my room door shut.

I could still hear their annoying laughter from downstairs.

As soon I was inside my room I began raiding my closet and shoving all sorts of different kinds of clothes into my pink rucksack, I was leaving for good, I didn't know where to yet but I knew I was never coming back.

Okay a part of me knew I was being incredibly overdramatic, I would have to come back sooner or later.

I began to hear footsteps coming up the stairs I groaned loudly as I shoved my Nintendo 3DS into the small pocket of my rucksack. I prayed and hoped that whoever it was they wouldn't bug me, I just needed my peace and quiet.