16|sun don't shine

Let the messiness commence  ;)

Kabrina's pov

I arrive half an hour earlier to school, dragging my feet across the marble floor dreading for the day ahead.

This whole month had been hectic, I was tired. So so tired, every time I closed my eyes Vince getting his brains blown out would keep replaying in my head over and over again. I hadn't slept in 48 hours and I felt like a goddam zombie.

I was done. I didn't give a shit anymore, not about west-siders, not about east-siders heck not even about school. I had one friend, I was failing all of my classes and I was also very very drunk. I had been drinking all weekend it was the only way I could act normal. Act like everything was fine, pretend that I hadn't just seen a guy get his brains blown out.

 Why didn't I just mind my own goddam business? Why? Why? Why? Oh and to top it all off my period came and I was having the worlds worst cramps.

I sighed before I walked into the empty classroom in complete and utter misery. I sat at one of the seats in the back, after taking out the textbooks I was going to need for that lesson I also take out my pink alcohol flask and take a couple of sips of my drink. 

The alcohol burned my throat and it tasted like utter shit, but it was a sacrifice I was willing to take.

"Boo!"A familiar voice shouted and I screamed nearly dropping my pink flask in the process, what the hell, who the hell? Looking up I see Thalia standing there, my god how did I not see her come in. I must be really out of it.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, "She muttered as she smiled at me in amusement. I hadn't spoken to her in at least a week.

"Yeah well if you weren't hanging out with Monique so much you'd know, "I mumble under my breath.

"Huh, "She asks as she tucks one of her box braids behind her ear. She was beautiful with her dark brown skin and big hazel eyes and perfect curvy body.

Thalia clears her throat before she continues speaking"Aaron's parents are out of town this weekend so he's throwing a massive party"

Aaron was Jordan's best friend, speaking of Jordan I had totally forgotten about him, my mind had been occupied with so many different things. I made the mental note to go visit him in the hospital to see if he really was in a coma.

"So me and Monique were going to go to his party, turns out her grandma is sick so could we go instead?" She says as she smiles revealing her pearly whites."I just don't like how we ended things I think this fight has gone on for long enough,"

My heartbeat fastens and I feel somewhat offended.

I was her second choice.

If Monique's grandma wasn't sick then she wouldn't be here asking me to go with her.

She probably didn't even want to go with me, I was just some sleazy backup.

Anger wells up in me, I clench and unclench my fists, maybe it was the alcohol in my system but I wanted to unleash all of my anger out.

"Thalia," I say.

"Mmm," She replies.

"Fuck you bitch, first of all, we didn't have a fucking fight YOU did ME dirty okay," I say angrily. "And now you have the fucking audacity to stand here talking about how Monique's grandma is sick so you're gonna take me to the party instead. Well, fuck you bitch because I'll be damned if I'm anybody's second choice,"