04|They're not for me *

Jaxson Smith in picture x

Kabrina's pov

You're home early," My mother said as I closed the main door, and walked into our large living room.

I could hear my baby brother Ace crying in the distance, they were probably in the kitchen.

"Yeah, some girl tried to fight me," I explained while walking into our huge kitchen to find my mum feeding Ace.

"So you came home?" My mother says whilst sighing.

"Your attendance is already slipping, hun." Me and my mother shared the same pair of unique green eyes which was quite rare since my mother was black. I had also been blessed with her thick curly natrual 4c hair which I was thankful for, the only thing that bothered me was the fact that it was hard as fuck to brush.

I walked upstairs into my fandom decorated girly bedroom. My walls were painted a light pink however it was mostly covered with pictures of bts members, pretty little liars quotes, gossip girl vampire diaries and teen wolf images. As well as how to get away with murder and stranger things and riverdale pictures.And last but not least my anime/celebrity crushes.

My room was kind of kiddy because the last time I redid it was when I was 13.

To say I loved netflix was an understatement.

literally throwing my bag on the floor then grabbing any piece of clothing I had in my wardrobe I went into the bathroom.

I filled up the bath water, and plopped a pink bath bomb into it.I needed to relax today had been so stressful.

After dunking my entire body into the warm bath, I breathed out a sign of relief. I could already feel my muscles relaxing from the warmth already.

I let my mind drift away as I lay there. I think about the messy day I had. But mostly I can't help it but think of Tyrece. And his intense grey eyes, luscious lips and sharp jaw line.

Next thing I know, my hand is inbetween my thighs, and my body is trembling with excitement.

I circle my finger around my clit as I wince in pleasure, hitting all the right spots at the right times.

My mind pictures Tyrece kissing me deeply, then touching me all over in places I've only ever dreamt of. I continue moaning louder and louder, I can't control it as I'm close to my release.

My fingers keep moving, circling my clit in an incredibly hard manor faster and faster.

My breathing hitches as I imagine Tyrece kissing inbetween my thighs and exploring every inch of me with his tounge.

I moan again, feeling my legs beginning to spaz out of control, until I can't take it anymore then I stop and pant heavily in the bath.

My chest heaving up and down like I had just ran a marathon.

I close my eyes for a brief second, before my cheeks go a deep red color as I realized what exactly I had just done.

I had touched myself, thinking about a westsider.

I was fucking pathetic.

I closed my eyes in shame as I got out the bath and quickly dried myself up, trying to convince myself that it was just my hormones talking.

After putting on my pyjama's, I quickly tied my chestnut curls into a messy bun and began doing my History homework, trying to distract myself from what had just happened.