30| sadist

Kabrinas pov

I hold my breath as the strong smell of weed floats through the atmosphere. Why did I come here? I knew this was going to be a bad idea.

After walking some more I spot a couple of guys no older than Tyrece gathered around the barber shop talking, drinking and smoking.
I lowered my gaze onto the pavement as I neared them, I was sure I had seen some of them in the school hallway or the cafeteria. Regardless of that I take my phone out of my pocket and pretend to be texting someone.

"Hey, beautiful!"One of the guys calls out. Ignoring him I quickly speed walk away knowing my decision to come here was a terrible one. Seconds later I feel my arm being grabbed roughly stopping me from walking any further, I turn to the guy who's holding me and let out a blood-gushing scream.
"Goddam, that bitch can scream," One of the guys says.

"Where do you think you're going Kabrina," The guy holding my arm asks as the grip he has on my arm tightens until it's painful. "You're not allowed on westside territory,"

My heart practically stops when I realize that he knew my name. I turn to the rest of the guys and from the looks they are giving me I can just tell they know who I am. The other guys laugh whilst eyeing me up and down as if I were a piece of meat rather than a human being.

"I can see why he likes her," One of the guys in the group says whilst staring at me and lighting up his cigarette.

"I don't get Tyrece, there's about 100 pretty bitches on the westside who would kill to be with him, yet he obsesses over her. Someone he can't have,"

"Maybe that's the whole appeal, he can't have her so he has to have her. Unno that whole forbidden fruit thing," Another one from the group chimes in.

"She's not a piece of fruit,"

"Well, I don't see the appeal,"

"Yeah, that's because your gay Tyrell,"

"Can I go now?" I ask uncomfortably, these guys were speaking about me as if I wasn't there. I so badly wanted to get out of there and go back to my safe east-side home.

"No Kabrina you cant. You can go after I've fucked you," He laughs causing my heart to sink. He couldn't be serious, it seemed his other companions didn't share his humour because they were quick to check on him.

"Leave the poor girl alone Jamal, "One of the others said as he lit up his cigarette tired of his friend's behaviour.

"Nah man, if Tyrece is willing to break every rule in the book then the pussy must be fucking immaculate, I need some for me,"

"So what you're gonna rape the girl, just let go of her this won't end well for you,"

"Give me a kiss Kabrina," He ordered making my heart practically halt to a stop, the guy in question was huge there was no way I could take him. He tried to kiss me but I dodged his attempts violently, he made me almost vomit.

"Please let go," I said again. Ignoring my comment he still held onto my arm tugging me closer towards him. So close that I could smell the strong stench of weed floating around him.

"Let Go of Me, "I repeated raising my voice a little louder this time. These west siders thought that they could just take, take and take and I hated that.

"No can do, no can do," He said as he eyed my tits then plastered a dirty smirk on his lips making me feel more uncomfortable than I already was. I wanted to kill myself, this was exactly like all those years ago, except this time no one was going to save me. The Jamal guy wrapped his arms around my waist making me feel disgusted.