Shattered dreams 7

Shattered dreams 7

On arrival I rush into the house to my daughter, what will become of her if her dad is entertaining that we're siblings? She's asleep I wake her up. Damn she really looks like Max.

"She went to sleep just few minutes ago she wasn't feeling well."

Says her nanny entering the room she was at the loo. What does she means by that? I want to play with my little girl I don't care if she is sick.

"Thanks sweetie for looking after her you can go now. Bhuti Max will pay you find him."

I'm not looking at her I'm busy enjoying my sleepy girl's looks. Damn she's beautiful and has an innocent face like her dad. Today I'm spending all my time with her.

"Love we need to talk, I've paid the nanny extra for her to take her to the mall..."
"Love isn't she beautiful she looks like you..."
"Yes love she looks like me, she's mine."
"She's almost two Max maybe she needs a brother. Let's give her a brother to play with, Love."

I'm not looking at him I'm starting to play with my baby, she's starting to laugh.

"Maybe the boy would look like me this time this one looks like you."

Max dismisses the young nanny telling her to wait in the kitchen.

"You can go home sweetie I'm home now, your job is done for today."

I want the nanny gone my sweet baby is in  good hands.

"Wait in the kitchen Betty."

Max pushes her out and closes the door.

"Do you know I've stopped taking my birth control pills? Looks like we've started already on our boy."

I smile yesterday's sex feeling my sex with desires.

"... yesterday was our best sex ever."
"My God don't remind me. Geez what if you're my sister! I can't be making love to my sister. My God what if your mother is correct we're siblings?!"
"I have a feeling I think yesterday we've sired a boy, that was great sex... Love I'm sorry I didn't tell you about stopping the birth control pills. You're not mad at me, right? We're getting married soon. You want another child too, neh?"

He's a bit down. Why is he entertaining their nonsense. I'm not doing the DNA test Max is my man, my fiance not my brother.

Yes I want another child immediately after we're married. So I stopped taking the pill.

I'm crazy and I don't want to talk about DNA or anything else that has something to do with what my mom started. I want to enjoy my baby I want things normal again. I want Max to tell me that he loves me. I want him to make love to me.

He isn't entertaining that I can see by the look in his eyes. Shattered I play with Athi my baby.
__
© lun180