Shattered dreams 25

Thozama (Noxy's mom)

Soga isn't home when I arrive from the my upset minded drive around East London (South Africa) and my jealousy just knows where he is. He's with Linda and the kids celebrating. I just know that. Damn I even watched the young girls playing football just to get my mind off Noxy as a kid without her biological dad.

I'm upset over the results, I just don't believe the results and there's no one at this house, no shoulder to cry on as always. It's obvious Soga isn't mine, Linda was correct he was never mine. Soga has always been hers. My dreams are broken yet again. This time I was positive, I was sure I was going to have my real family - my own family together. The moment I realized that Max is Soga's son I praised the Lord. I was sure He had brought Soga back to me and He was reviling to me the sin of my lies, the results of keeping the truth to the real father of my kid, because of my lie our kids are sleeping together not knowing they have the same father.

It's all my fault. Now this is my punishment. If I had told Soga from the start that Eric my husband had left me because the kid isn't his, this would never have happened. After the divorce I should have came clean to Noxy and Soga. Noxy and Soga would have had a relationship. She would have been introduced to Max and this would have been avoided.

Damn I was positive that this was happening because of my new found faith in God. He was giving me my family back. Giving my daughter her real father, my punishment was over. I was sure everything was going to go smoothly after I jumped at the chance of telling them they are related. After a while I thought the kids would understand and start the process of healing and I would have my happiness at last. It would be Soga and myself and our kid - Noxy.

My God I'm still positive Noxy is Soga's daughter. She might look like me but she has Soga's eyes and ears. Why am I the only one seeing that.

Damn I can't believe what happened at the hospital today. I've done it before now it's happening to me. I've asked for the DNA results to be falsified before I know it can be done. This is Africa money talks.

I want to think clearly and I'm alone Soga is with Linda my only company would be an expensive bottle of white wine that I love. I go to my cellar and takes out a bottle of Missionvale Chardonnay 2018 South Africa's best white wine. It has to do, it has to keep me company. I need to drown my sorrows. Something went wrong in that hospital I have to find out how. Dr Phillips is the answer but the question is how and why.
__

Soga

I see Thozama's car at last she's home. She wasn't here when I got back from Linda's house. She must be devastated after the results. Am I worried about that? Of course I am but I didn't even thought of calling her and find out how she was doing. When I was in the house earlier I noticed she wasn't but I didn't call her. Damnit I didn't need 21 questions.

I find her in the kitchen with a bottle of wine. I won't say I wasn't expecting that.

"Hi Thozi you were not here when I got back from..."
"Got back from where Soga? Anyway don't answer that you were with her, right? How was the celebrations? Don't answer that either everyone was happy laughing at the poor me thinking I've made a horrible mistake I don't know who the father of my kid is. It's you buddy and I'm going to find out what happened with those results... Damn Soga I'm not stupid I knew you were the father the first day I held her in my arms. Damn I knew I was pregnant with your child not Eric's..."

She's drunk already the bottle is half empty. She's positive I was with Linda and the kids why deny it she'll find out anyway.

I don't deny anything true I just divert the question away from it.

"Hey baby girl I came looking for you the moment I found out..."
"Liar...Liar... You would have called me. Soga I waited for your call. I waited and waited... You should have been with me not her..."

Lord have mercy she's going to cry and the intoxication doesn't help. She continues.

"...Why where you both not at the hospital? Damn Soga you left in the morning, you left me holding on to a promise. You made love to me so intensely beautiful in the morning and with a wonderful smile you told me you were going to be with me through all this. Soga I needed the fu*k in the morning it was my assurance that we're in this together. Finally I was so happy I was getting my whole family back. We were going to help our kid back to life together as a family. My goodness Soga you've let me believe in you. Soga your love making and your smile was all a lie. You lied to me - why? Do you love me Soga? Damn you love her, you went to her after making love to me. Damn Soga."

This is what made me sneak out of here in the morning, this woman is so convinced I'm the father. She wants her family together. It's going to be me and her and Noxy to happily ever after.

"Baby..."
"Don't baby me Soga...you should have been with me."
"I rushed here to you as soon as I found out but you were not here."
"Liar, you knew about the results... somehow you knew. Something inside me tells me you knew Soga..."

She's pouring another glass she wants to be drunk just for me.

"...that morning sex was just for me to stop the excitement and just shut up and enjoy sex. With sex you were shutting me up saying sleep baby sleep. You knew the results Soga that was why you weren't worried and you weren't at the hospital. Does she know too Soga?  I know Soga..."
"You know? What baby? What d..."
"I know you have something to do with this. You and Dr Phillips..."

Wow I thought she really knew. I thought Dr Phillips had told her something.

I took the glass of wine away from her l emptied it and the remainder in the bottle into the sink. She had enough.

My God Linda is correct I forgot about Thozi in this equation. She's positive I'm the father.and she can prove it. She can secretly conduct her DNA test.

Fu*k this is going to be more than I had anticipated. Damn what have I done? What have I involved my beautiful Linda into. She wasn't supposed to be part of this.
-
© lun180