Shattered dreams 24

Linda

The kids were my best relief. I had some time to think and observe when they were here. They're happy, really happy. They're in love, really in love. Their daughter is very happy and healthy as anything. Can her health change in the long run just because she's the results of incest? Culture tells us that chifd born of incest is cursed. I don't think so. Will other kids they might have have problems? Was I seeing something taboo there? No, I was seeing kids in love, very much in love.

I watched the kid affectionately enjoying their freedom. They're really putting their love on top now. That's what Soga and Dr Phillips saw at the hospital. To me it's nothing new, these kids love each other I knew that the first day I saw her. The first day I saw them together.

What if this blind attraction is fuel by the fact that their blood veins are communicating and everything is telling them they are related? Can sibling's love develop into this over blooming love affair. Yes there can be an attraction because of blood but theirs is not of blood alone. The hearts are more involved.

There's a big question in my mind now and I need to answer it for my sanity.

Am I Killjoy?

Wow there are so many things to consider here... not just Soga's feelings or Dr Phillips's feelings. The dead are involved now. Culture is involved. We're all involved now blame that to Soga. Thozama is the mother of the girl. She's positive about who fathered her daughter Noxy. It's Soga. Nobody is thinking about her here.

Soga didn't think of that. He never respected culture i know that, he thinks it needs to be updated. He thinks it must moves with the times, we're far advanced now to go back to wearing animal skin. He also thinks the bible too needs to be updated. Everything including in this case who should be in love with who.

He wanted Max to pass from boyhood to manhood through the modern way - the hospital route not the going to the mountain route. The mountain route is outdated that's why kids are dying there these days. If it was not for my husband and Max himself's insistence Max would have been initiated at the hospital. That's not the boy's culture.

The question still stands for me. What do I think about all this? Soga has left it all up to me. He had involved me. What I hate is that the bastard tried to seduced me first. Tried to win me over by lying to me. Sh*t hell never change. My god I'm smiling. He's such a player he knows his charms work for him. The guy is more than handsome he's very beautiful. He's beautiful in a handsome way every woman wants a piece of him just to eat him. They see a sweet chocolate. He dresses like a real gentleman, you can mistaken him for one if you don't know him - a mistake of many women I know. Yeah yeah me included.

What do I think of the love I witnessed today?

Well well, I believe in ancestry. I've never done anything to anger the dead. I'm that person who wakes up every day and start the day by visiting my dreams. I enjoyed it very much when I dreamed having a conversation with my father. He was a very wise man. He's still is in my dreams. So my upbringing doesn't agree with any of this. On the other hand I'm a good psychiatrist, that's my job. Like Dr Phillips I believe in conserving life. Life is important and love is important to me but I never forget my roots. My father would never agree with this. He hated Soga and his decisions when he was alive he won't start now.

I'm saying no to this. Yes l love my kids that will never change.
__

Soga

I left Linda's house happy with my decision. I didn't know Noxy was my daughter, the kids fell in love and we all had nothing to do with that. My blood attracted them to each other one might argue....that's bull. Blood is blood it attracts nothing in science.

Yes knowing they were siblings they wouldn't have fallen for each other. We talk about ancestors as if they're walking amongst us, they're dead. My father thought me to believe in myself. He told me I came alone in this world I have no brother or older sister to fight my battles. He told me never to do any rituals to appease him when he's dead. He's dust that's why they'd say dust to dust when burying him. He told me to use what I have to succeed in life and be selfish doing it. Looks and brains are my weapons. My ancestors have been using them for years. He told me crying over spilled milk doesn't help. Yesterday is gone I must always work on tomorrow.

The kids were happy at Linda's that made me happy, I was happy for what I did. Let the dead look after the dead I'll look after the happiness of my kids. I'll take the blame the dead must blame me, the kids know nothing

Linda is mine I've never stopped loving her. She never stopped loving me that's why she chose to marry him. He's nothing like me, a total opposite, he's just her man. She always wanted her man but unfortunately for her she fell for me. Im my own man.

I was here for Linda, to get her back but I bumped into Thozama while figuring out a way to get to Linda and make her mine. She's mine, they're all mine, I've made a decision protecting what's mine Dr Phillips is correct there are no ancestors, what's there is our beliefs that's making them alive. Superstitions are dead now, these are modern times of modern medicine. Education is the key now.

Talking about education, I loved the way Linda explained why I was there and way the atmosphere was tense between us, it was educated

Getting hold of herself she told the kids I was running away from Thozama for few minutes and I was worried about everything. The paternity results if they were positive would have changed the lives of everyone including mine so I was worried and I made her worried too. She told them I never believed I was Noxy's father. Noxy loved that because she never believed she was mine too.

That woman - Linda - is mine and she knows it. We almost made love this morning. The old me would have jumped at the opportunity.

Damn we're going to get over this, we're not the only one. This Earth is upside down. Mothers are sleeping with their sons and siblings, first cousins are fuc**ng each other when nobody is looking. Where are the ancestors then? Incest what is that, do we even have the word in our language?!! Linda please see this my way.
-
© lun180

*What do you think
*Please leave a comment
*Don't forget to vote