Shattered dreams 18

Shattered dreams 18

Max

The waiting is too much, they're taking too long, I need to know what's going on in there. It's been a while since the doctor and the nurse had rush in. Even Sis Thozi is calm, anyway she's with my step father they're talking quietly. Soga is with my mom and I think something is starting to develop again between the two. Soga is selfish I won't put it pass him.

The door opens, it's Dr Phillips.

Everyone got up from their chairs and advance towards the doctor and myself.

"How is she Doctor, why did you take this long to come out?"

Sis Thozi rush in loud like Noxy is dying, she moved I had told her.

"Your daughter is okay ma'am she's recovering like a miracle..."
"My God my daughter is dying, she needs a miracle..."
"I didn't say that ma'am and I'm sorry if it's me who gave you that idea. Your daughter is up and talking, her vital signs are as good as yours she wants to see Max alone for now..."
"No Doc she's my daughter I want to see her..."

I jump inside leaving Sis Thozi complaining and crying. The doctor didn't even have a chance to warn me about her status. I'm happy too much to wait for him to finish with Sis Thozi.

Before I could think of anything else she was in my arms kissing me. I'm happy, I'm kissing her back.

"Wait, wait, are you okay, no headaches? Is kissing okay?"

She moves a step away and I see a flick of worry on her eyes.

"No. No. I don't mean anything by that, I love you."
"Dr Phillips tells me we're not married...and my father is not outside waiting with you."

She stops there, I want to hear more. What makes her thinks we're married, I wonder.

"I was in my wedding before I remembered what happened...

She stops for a while.

"...Doc tells me you were in my sickbed all this time telling me how much you love me. He told me everything Max my love...Baby I remembered you crying over me. It was like a dream and Dr Phillips agrees that that's possible. That's the reason I'm this happy. The doctor told me that your love performed a miracle. It was sincere and I heard it while unconscious..."
"Yes my love, I asked God for a miracle crying and you moved your finger. Sincerely yours...I told the Lord..."
"We got married on my state of unconsciousness. The wadding was beautiful Max my love. My real father gave me away. I'm convinced now that we're meant to be together. Marry me my love please. I love you with all my heart, I can't leave without your love..."
"Shhhh Yes, a big Yes..."

She jumps up to my arms again.

"Are you serious. No more fighting again? You're not leaving us?"
"Shut up and kiss me with all that excitement...We can even get married now."
"No...no...no. I want a big wedding, the wedding we were planning. Wow I can't wait to tell my mother."

She left me standing and surprised by her excitement. She's back, she the Noxy I know. She wants to share her excitement with her mother like old times. I follow after her.

"Mom, mom, he said yes again, we're getting married... (a pause) wow mama you're here too..."

As my fiancee she calls my mom mama too.

"We're getting married."

"No, you're not. Soga is going to do the DNA test right now."

Everyone wants to kill Sis Thozi including my dad, Soga.

*Guys shut up, all of you shut up. I'm doing the test. I'm positive he's not my father. I was with my father in my unconscious state of mind and it wasn't Soga."

Noxy is cool and very collected even the voice is low and has a smile on it.

"We are getting married everybody, let's all get out of here we have a wedding to prepare."

I said that pushing everyone away from Sis Thozi. We left her there convincing the doctor that the wedding can't happen. I heard her talking about her love for my dad too. She wants a life with Soga. Maybe that's the reason she believes Noxy is his daughter. She wants her family too. She's positive.
-
© lun180