Chapter 17

Sonics P.O.V

Amy... as i realized that the gorgeous  girl hiding behind shadow was amy i was overcome with emotions, what is she doing here?! i wondered in disbelief that she was actually here. I just wanted to run up to her and embrace her but i just stayed there staring at her trying and wanting to move but instead just stayed there. i guess i thought that if i tried to touch her she would dissapear like a ghost or something in a dream. I guess cream and rouge beat me to it, they were very emotional,  and when everyone else came up to her they all hugged her and asked many questions not really believing it either. I still stayed there like and idiot. whats wrong with me. Shes right there sonic get up and go talk to her not only talk to her but apologize because i dont even know if she has forgiven me or cares for me in the same way  she did before i broke her heart. I hope i still exist to her...Shes  beautiful, her smile, gosh i missed that smile along with her gleaming emerald eyes. I missed her so bad she never really left my mind. i would play back memories of us hoping she would never fade in my mind and that maybe  fade from hers. but now shes back shes actually back and i guess eveything is still processing im my head so thats why im still sitting here like a deer in headlights . "quick question? Are you two dating?"rouge said. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and turned to the two hoping the answer wasnt yes. the two were fidgeting and stuttering with umms and i dont think so. "please dont be with shadow" i thought to myself. They were both pretty red... she likes him. this isnt a good thing since me and shadow are kind of friends and i dont want to do anything to mess any of our relationships. after all  the talking they all decided they wanted to spend the rest of the night with amy but not forgetting shadow since this was his day.everyone was so  overjoyed that she was back. I finally got up but not in the direction where amy was, i just decided to get some fresh air. the light winds were nice and cool after exiting the warm club. It was pretty late since you could see the starry night sky.I leaned against a railing taking deep breathes. I dont know what to do right now. "stupid, stupid, stupid" i exhaled.

Amys P.O.V

As my friends lead me to the dance floor i noticed sonic walk out. i hoped he wasnt on his way home, not yet. I enjoyed spending time with my friends and catching up a little but then it was time for shadows cake and sonic still hadn't come inside yet. "wheres sonic at?" asked silver. Everyone just shrugged not really knowing. "i saw him outside ill go call him in here, you guys can keep going ill be quick" i said already on my way. everyone nodded and continued scrambling around and began  dragging in shadow. i giggled at the scene while exiting the room. i began looking around the area and finally found sonic leaning against the railing with his head hung over looking as if he were in a deep thought. I walked toward him slowly "umm, sonic?" his eyes had shot open and snapped his head up looking at me with eyes suprised to see me. He then tried talking "O-oh U-uh hey amy, sorry about that whats up?" he tried coming off non chalantly but failed. "are you alright?" i asked in a worried tone. "U-um yeah no in fine" he replied scratching the back of his head. Hes not really keeping eye contact which gets me a little nervous and i ended up staring at the ground. "you sure?"  I asked. "yeah i am" he slightly chuckles "are you?"he asks back. my eyes widen a bit and i look up a little and he got a little  closer with a small smile. I began to feel a bit hot "U-um yeah everyones being really nice and it feels good to be back" i replied a bit nervous. "were all glad youre back... IM glad youre back"he said softly. He then grabbed me and embraced me tightly. "im so glad youre back amy, you have no idea how much ive missed you" his voice shaked. My throat closes tightly allowing me to breathe very little and my cheeks began to burn its been a while since ive felt his touch and the pull at my heart strings start again. i then began to hug him back, mot knowing what to say, instead i can only apologize " im sorry...". he then held my face in his hands " no... IM sorry, i had been nothing but a jerk to you ,not even treating you like a friend. even when I treated you like nothing you still saw and treated me like I was everything and i never gave you the attention you deserved not even the time of day, instead i ran because thats the only thing im good at and  Im so sorry. I dont expect you to forgive me or anything but just to at least hear me out. i dont want to spend the rest of my life without you or ignoring you or you ignoring me." he said staring deep into my eyes with full intent. I  have never seen sonic this upset, ever.  Tears wanted to spill out but i continued to calm myself not wanting to break dowm because i was done with crying and the sadness, i got rid of that when i left but it seems it was still here waiting for the time i returned for all those feelings to come back. I dont want to be that amy anymore, not again. i was quiet for a while."great, i sound pathetic sorry" he silently chuckled still upset. i looked at him with a small smile but i guess that small smile was a big relief for him. " its alright, stop apologizing and beating yourself up, everythings going to be fine, im back and im not going anywhere else" i said reassuringly, i then smiled. he smiled more and he then picked me up in his arms and spun me around. i began to laugh at his sudden action "stop, im getting dizzy" i giggled. he slowed down a bit and slowly and gently put me down looking at me with his eyes, his deep green eyes, its hard not to get lost in them. He than brought his face closer to mine. everything, for a moment was slow. i hope be doesnt try to kiss me, espicially after we just began to be okay with eachother again and shadow... i would feel terrible. i then felt his lips but instead of laying them on my lips he layed it on my cheek. he smiled at me and outstretched his hand toward me, "cmon were missing out on our friends special day". i was a bit suprised that he didnt kiss me but i guess hes better than that, i guess im not the only one thats grown. i giggled " yeah youre right, lets get going" i said grabbing his hand. we entered the room with the whole gang in the middle singing happy birthday, he didnt look too happy, i laughed at his expression. Me and sonic sat besides him and continued to sing, he lightened up a bit and gave a slight smile and  rolled his eyes. when the song finished all i heard was "say cheese" and the whole gang quickly went behind us and gave silly poses, shadow doesnt like pictures so i pulled at the corners of his mouth and gave the biggest and most cheesiest smile while sonic gave the peace sign along with a goofy smile. *click* todays a great day...happy birthday shadow.

A/N:

Hey you guys im so sorry about not making this sooner, theres really no excuse so im not going to make one, im really sorry but i hope you guys liked this chapter because idk im kind of liking the whole sonamy kind if theme but nothing official BUT i cant guarantee if its for sure sonamy or shadamy, this is about to get interesting you guys, hang in there you guys, in the meantime please like and comment which ones your favorite :) thanks you guys are awesome i hope you keep reading and enjoying, later!