Chapter 7

Sonics P.O.V

I tried to look for Amy last night in the storm but it got to the point where it was too dangerous, so I went home deciding to just go over to her house and apologize. Guilt was killing me I barely slept a wink, I wish I could take back everything I said I mean I didn't mean all that did I? No, me and Amy have been friends for a long time I mean I couldn't have meant that. I pondered of a way to apologize to Amy, because I knew an apology could not be accepted for what I had done. Maybe a date?? She's always wanted to go on a date with me? Maybe? Yeah a date! She'll obviously say yes. I was happy with what I was gonna do when I apologize to Amy. I took a shower, then dressed up a little nicely, put on some cologne, then I decided to go out and buy her some flowers as I closed my door, I noticed there was a note. I took the note from the door and opened it to find it was from amy. I looked at it worriedly than began to read it. My eyes got wider at the sentence "so I've decided to go somewhere where I can find out about myself and my happiness." I dropped the note at the realization of what that meant,  she was leaving, away, away from all her friends, from me. "this is all my fault" I whispered as a tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly ran to tails house "tails!" I yelled as I bursted into his house. I found all my friends in tails living room, they are all staring at me with concerned looks on their faces but one person was angry and that person wasn't knuckles like it usually is, it was rouge. She stomped towards me but knuckles began to hold her back. " this is all your fault! Maybe if you weren't such a jerk to her all the time she wouldnt have left!" she yelled with tears streaming down her face, rouge and Amy were really close friends, more like sisters actually. I looked down hiding my face, I honestly felt like shit. "she really did love you, but obviously a douche like you doesn't deserve such a great person like Amy!" she sobbed, she shrugged off knuckles hand off her shoulder then left out the door, knuckles quickly went after her. I stood there hurt by what rouge had said, this probably isn't near how hurt Amy was though. "Amy..." I thought, my vision was blurred with tears and my throat began to close, giving me trouble breathing. Tails then came up to me "it's okay sonic, I know Amy would never just leave her friends like that shell probably be back in a year or so" tails said trying to comfort me "I hope your right tails" I said refusing to look up. I then left to go back home. I just sat on the end of my bed thinking of that whole scene over and over again, " gah I'm so stupid!" I said to myself as I laid back on my bed when I heard my door bust open with a loud slam. I jumped up startled and ran down stairs to see what was going on. I found shadow standing in the doorway with a piece of paper crumpled in his hand, his face full of anger, it kinda scared me a little. "what the hell have you done!" he said charging at me and chocking me against the wall with my feet dangling. I couldn't breathe I tried to talk but I felt It impossible. " shadow....stop" I choked, he only tightened his grip but shadow realized what he was doing and let go. I then collapsed to the floor gasping for air. He quickly ran out of my house. What the heck was that all about I wondered getting up weakly.

Authors note:

Hey let me know how this story is going and whether you like it or not. I know it's starting off bumpy but Ill try to make this as best as I can. Thanks! ^.^