Chapter 18

A/N:
Just gonna drop this here after all these years... boop!

Amy's POV:
*beep beep beep*
I had awoken to one of the most dreadful noises known to man... the alarm clock. I stretch my arm out eyes still closed attempting to shut the darn thing off . After shutting it off I  groaned flipping over having one of the biggest headaches trying to fall back asleep when suddenly I felt something very warm next to me. It also groaned and rustled under the covers who the heck??? I notice I don't have pants and gasp a little but careful not to wake the stranger.... wait a minute...this isn't even my house actually. What happened last night? My head began to pound "ughh" I groan. All I remember was a bit of the party last night, we were all good I didn't drink that much did I? I turned quietly trying to sneak out of bed when suddenly I hear more rustling and an arm go over my waist and brings me in closer my heart begins to pound as I feel the mans hot breath against my neck. I try peep his arm but the covers are in the way. I exhale, "okay whatever let's just find out who the heck this person is, if he's ugly and this turns ugly I can whip out my trusty ole trusty hammer" I say in my head. I then adjust my body smoothly as possible turning to the man face to face accidentally waking the stranger. My eyes widen we ended up saying or names in unison "Shadow?" I say. "Amy?!" He says loudly waking up and tumbling out of bed with the covers *THUD*. It happened so fast and i laughed a little not gonna lie as he stared at me in shock.

Shadows POV:
I woke up to an innocent but at the same time very attractive pink hedgehog in my bed.. wait a minute... "Amy?!" I say panicked next thing I knew I was on the floor staring up at her. My cheeks begin to turn red at the sight of her giggling in just a t-shirt not to mention one of mine, she looked... dare I say... cute. "Not gonna lie I'm glad it's not you and some stranger" she gleamed. I cleared my throat as I try getting up, "no yeah, right" I say nervously laughing a bit. I look at her I knew we were wondering the same thing, I cleared my throat again " ahem we didn't uhhh ya know do anything right" I ask. She gives me a seductive looks and approaches me.

Amy's POV:
"Omg! He has no idea either" I thought to myself then planning to take advantage a little bit. I look at him sweetly and innocently letting the T-shirt hang off one of my shoulders as I approach him " what didn't we do" I say teasingly. His face began to turn very read and it's hard to tell when he blushes through his dark fur but he gulped and his eyes darted and looked really nervous so I dropped the act really quick. "KIDDING!" I exclaim. " I wanna say we didn't cause I'm only really missing my bra and I usually sleep like this" I explained. He dusted himself off more avoiding eye contact " O-oh okay that good *ahem* I just wanted to be sure I didn't do anything against your will" he explained feeling nervous and recovering from that little joke I pulled earlier. "He just...adorable, for a man that's used to being so monotonous he's giving me a lot of expression" I thought to myself. As he got up I got a good look at his figure I never noticed, I hid my blush cause MAN shadow. Could be a model he is so toned and muscular.

Shadow POV:
She nearly gave me a heart attack. I was very relieved to hear nothing happened but to be very honest I kind of wished something did happen, WHOA wait out of the question she JUST got back, I had this mix of emotions in my head. Nevertheless i would of felt guilty if anything happened...not that it matters but I don't know if she's like that and it's none of my busine-  actually you know what let's forget this thought. "I guess we must've overdone it huh?" I ask trying to make conversation. " yeah I don't remember much, I remember the first couple shots but then it gets blurry" she says trying to remember. " Didn't know you could drink? You never really seemed fond of the idea" I asked curious. "We're grown shadow, you've grown I've grown. Not trying to sound like a kid that's trying to sound grown but we're not kids teenagers anymore. I am able to drink and if the ultimate life form could hold his liquor better than me you would of witnessed" she joked as she fixed her long messy wavy hair. "Hold it, the ultimate life form actually CAN handle liquor pretty good but if Rouge had a hand in them they always have an extra kick in it, she's sneaky" I say defending myself in a joking manner as I get a shirt on. "Oh OooKayyY" she mocked giggling. "Would it be too much for a pair of sweats?" She asks. "Sure, here ya go, want to join me for some breakfast, maybe it'll help clear our headaches"  I asked not really wanting her to leave yet. For the first time in a long time I enjoy another persons company, it kind of reminded me of the last time she came.

Amy's POV:
"Yeah actually, I'd love that." I gleamed. I was actually gonna leave before he asked me but I don't mind spending time with shadow. I then began to smell something good coming from outside the room. Shadow looked at me confused " Who the heck is in my house?" Shadow asked leaving the room. I followed him come to find Rouge in the kitchen and knuckles laying on the couch on his phone. "Finally sleepy love birds are up and you guys can help me out cause knuckle head sure as heck ain't" she said referring to her boyfriend on the couch. "Why the heck are you guys here???" Shadow asked a little irritated. "You invites us last night don't you remember lightweight?" Knuckles chuckled. "The hell? No I didn't, and I'm not a lightweight, don't call me that" shadow said restraining a little. " oh stop babe! Sonic was in way worse condition than them too" rouge explained giggling as she remembered. " Care to fill us in?" Amy smirked. " Of course hun take a seat, let me tell you!" She said dramatically. Oh no here we go, what happened.

A/N:
How's it going? :))))))