Chapter 15

Amys P.O.V

After I had dealt with a little situation I had went home exhausted, but decided to go home and wash the bloodstains and then rest for a bit. When I got home I immediately remembered about shadys birthday party. " aw shoot!" I smacked my forehead. I quickly got into the shower I had then noticed a small gash in my arm, *sigh* when I finished I put pressure on my arm and quickly bandanged it up then began to fix my hair. I did my make up and picked out a one sleeve dress that hugged my curves perfectly and at the same time hid my injury.I fixed myself up with some finishing touches and put on my favorite set of heels and voilà! I was ready. I grabbed my pocket bag and left ' I wonder what everyone's going to say when they see me back home for the first time' *shuts door then clicks*.

Shadows P.O.V

When we arrived I heard loud music and people enjoying themselves, I had a pretty good idea where I was, but I didn't like. To be honest I don't like these kinds of places. "welcome to the club '21'!" yelled the guys in excitement while pulling the the sack and ropes off me. "cmon shadow lighten up a bit and let loose, maybe you'll find some hot chick here" silver said. I gave a deep sigh 'there's no way out of this' but then I remebere that there could be a chance of rose showing up so I gave in. As we entered almost everyone I knew was there. "happy birthday!!" they all yelled cheerfully. I had to admit it did surprise me a bit but I didn't really care about everyone else I just wanted to see Amy so I immediately started to search for her. " who ya looking for" sonic said puzzled. I shook my head "no one." I exclaimed. " you sure? I can help you if ya want?" sonic tried. "no nevermind, forget it" I walked away dissapointed. I wasn't looking where I was going until I had bumped into a girl. "oh hey I'm sorry I was just looking for someone and I bumped-" I stopped talking as I looked up to see the most beautiful hedgehog in the entire universe.

A/N:

Hey you guys I'm so sorry I know it's been so long since last chapter with my school work and family but as I said before I will get to it when I have the chance thanks you guys are awesome :)